Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

almost 31 weeks...

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 2:18 PM
  • 5 Replies
And I'm not feeling good at all :/ I'm feeling really bad nausea and having some pain by my left ribs but maybe 2 inches down from my ribs and also feeling pain across my hips below my tummy and in my back also when baby moves I feel sharp pains in my vagina (tmi) and by my hips :/ help?? Please is this normal
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kbear1992
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Bump
cadkins07
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:00 PM

I would contact your ob that doesnt sound very normal to me. (being uncomfortable is yes, but the pain radiating could be serious) I would call and see what they say. worst comes to worst your atleast being monitored and you know your safe and so is your babe

kbear1992
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Is the nausea normal? I think he messed up whatever is right below my ribs I'm not sure what is about 2 inches below your left ribs but when I touch or rub it it hurts very bad. The hip pain is a little better since I took a bowl movement (tmi sorry) but my back still is killing me

Quoting cadkins07:

I would contact your ob that doesnt sound very normal to me. (being uncomfortable is yes, but the pain radiating could be serious) I would call and see what they say. worst comes to worst your atleast being monitored and you know your safe and so is your babe

Kaylahk
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:16 PM
The last weeks of my pregnancy I got sharp almost quick stabbing pains shooting up my vagina. If that's what you are feeling than it's normal. My OB said it's either your body dilating or preparing to start. My first one was at 29 weeks I believe and didn't deliver till 39. No worries and good luck
cadkins07
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:25 PM

No TMIs here lol we talk about that stuff all the time. :) Nausea is worse in the first an third trimester :) I hope it gets better for you it doesnt sound pleasant, myself im dealing with massive cramping at 15 weeks and idk if its normal or not with twins

Quoting kbear1992:

Is the nausea normal? I think he messed up whatever is right below my ribs I'm not sure what is about 2 inches below your left ribs but when I touch or rub it it hurts very bad. The hip pain is a little better since I took a bowl movement (tmi sorry) but my back still is killing me

Quoting cadkins07:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured