Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Did anyone guess you were pregnant before announcing it??

Posted by   + Show Post

Did anyone guess you were pregnant before announcing it??

by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Replies (11-20):
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this
With my last a drunk man at a wedding asked "if I was pregnant or something" because I refused wine and beer at the dinner. I was MOH and sitting at a big table in front of all the guests and the rest of the bridal party. I had only found out 2 days prior. He was an ass ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristyhaney2013
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:34 AM

yes

AthenaGrace
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Yep, but I was about to tell him anyway...and I was 6 months so it was understandable lol.

Gabrielle1982
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:11 PM

ONE person after I asked her her address!  I played it cool though.

Terpsichore
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Yes. We found out we were pregnant a week and a half before DD's birthday party, and we decided we'd announce by having DD open a shirt that says "Big Sisters Are the Coolest." As planned we announced on DD's birthday, and my mom immediately had to call her siblings. 

First sibling she calls says "Hold on a minute." We hear her speaking to her daughter (my cousin). "No, I'm not asking. She would have told me already. She's on the phone right now."

So my mom says she has news, and my aunt says, "One of your children IS pregnant?"

Terpsichore
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:32 PM

For another fun story, when we found out we were pregnant the first time after a year and a half of trying, hubby was in school to become an LPN. He was doing good in his classes. The day after we find out, one of his classes started talking about all the things that could go wrong with a newborn. He squirmed so much that the classmate next to him asked if congradulations were in order.

becs0808
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:41 PM

My neighbor knew before I did that I was pregnant haha she just kept telling me yeah you're knocked up all the time.

Spring.Mom
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Nope. I knew before the test But No one knew till we told them. Well My aunt guessed when I turned down a cocktail at her house one day but that was the only thing that tipped her off.

babies

yuki_onna
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this
My oldest sister and my coworkers thought I might have been preggers.. I was showing symptoms but I was totally ignoring it cuz I was used to getting nauseous at work so I thought oh to shut them up I'd take a test and behold within 2 seconds literally the test came back positive..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Augmama2be
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this

My sister actually told me she had a dream that I was pregnant with a boy about 30 seconds before I told her I was pregant, lol. And it is a boy! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN