Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Did anyone guess you were pregnant before announcing it??

Posted by   + Show Post

Did anyone guess you were pregnant before announcing it??

by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Replies (21-30):
Halfpint01
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Apparently my SO!

mem82
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, every time I talk to my dad he tells me I'm pregnant so he does manage to hit on the head every few years.

ame0608
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 2:15 PM

This is actually kind of funny. Yes! My best friend of 10 years. My fiance and I were actually being very careful about sex (bc I  don't even have a ring yet!). I was feeling a little off, which was the only reason I took a test fully expecting it to come back negative, but well. You know. 

I called her to see if I could text a pix of the test. She answered and asked "What's going on." All I said was "Well." And she responded with "Oh my God, you're pregnant, aren't you." LOL. I answered her with "I kinda think I am."

:) Everyone I've told since then has been shocked. I can't even imagine what my parents are going to say. I'm going to hold off on that one for a while :)

ame0608
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 2:20 PM

One of my colleagues had the same kind of premonitory dream about my engagement. My fiance and I weren't going to say anything for a couple of weeks, but when I showed up to work on Monday, she pulled me aside and said, "I had the most vivid dream last night that you got engaged." 

Isn't it wonderful (and a little scary) to have such powerfully intiutive sisters in our lives?!

Quoting Augmama2be:

My sister actually told me she had a dream that I was pregnant with a boy about 30 seconds before I told her I was pregant, lol. And it is a boy! 

ButterflyLette
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Everybody but my dad just said i knew it! I didn't wait to tell them either so i was quite surprised
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Yes, my hubby knew for sure with #3!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Melamma
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Yep. This is #5 and I started showing around 10 weeks. We told people around 17 weeks.

angevil53
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 3:47 PM
My cousin said something to her sister bc i was pinning baby stuff on pinterest.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
FarmMom383
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:54 PM

yes my sister and mom, they noticed my mood and eating habits.  i swear they have a sixth sense!!!

CafeMom Tickers
USM0MMY
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Yes! My aunt randomly asked me if I was pregnant... I wasn't telling anyone yet at that point and it scared the crap out of me that she figured it out! I told her that I had just found out myself and I asked her how she knew.. She said she could just tell, and that she always knew when people were pregnant. My mom didn't even think I was pregnant 'til after the tests came back positive!!

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)