Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Did anyone guess you were pregnant before announcing it??

Posted by   + Show Post

Did anyone guess you were pregnant before announcing it??

by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Replies (31-40):
MallorysMom07
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:11 PM

My coworkers were telling me I was pregnant before i knew. I had even taken a test that was negative but they thought I was just telling them because I didnt want people to know. A week later I tested again and told them, they were all excited and saying "we told you so!"

mewebb82
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:23 PM

My grandmother always knows even before I do. She's also a very accurate gender predicter. She's never been wrong. We did think she was wrong once for a few months though.....the ultrasound tech with my daughter was wrong and said we were having a boy. My husband was so ready to buy all kinds of boy stuff and I insisted we should buy gender neutral just to be safe. Thank goodness I did.

A few years ago, I took grandma out for lunch and we ran into a friend of mine on the way out of the restaurant. My grandma gave her congratulations and my friend told her she wasn't pregnant. I told her she better go home and take a pregnancy test. She thought I was joking, but then she called me a few days later in total shock and asking how my grandma knew.

SFsupermommy
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:31 PM

My sister had a feeling  was but wasnt sure until I told them. Everyone else was shocked and excited! They did not expect it because we got pregnant really quickly after our wedding.

mushmom
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:35 PM
Not at all. We had our 2nd 2 1/2 yrs ago and I'm 39. Everyone thought we were done.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
japanmommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:35 PM
My aunt did when I said I wasn't feeling well and with my second a friend was asking if I'd heard another friend was pregnant and accidently said my name. She apologized and I told her that actually I was
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sacmom3
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:42 PM

Yes! I kept complaining about being sleepy all the time, and my friends told me I was pregnant. I thought they were nuts.

HeathLaw22
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:58 PM

My BIL and DH and FIL all told me I was pregnant before I even knew. Every time the saw or talked to me they asked if I was pregnant two weeks before I even got suspicious and took a test. DH and I were trying but no one knew but us, it was our first try after our son so they definitely didn't know we were trying again. 

Leila0907
by Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 7:00 PM
I'm 14 weeks and if I don't tell people they don't notice
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tammy_lynne
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 7:19 PM

With me, my hubby and I decided to take the Grandparents and Aunts out to lunch.... He made the mistake of saying "We have a big surprise" so they all knew before lunch. 

DACIA79
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:13 PM
My grandmother knew before I did that I was pregnant I thought she was crazy this was before morning sickness kicked in.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)