Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Did anyone guess you were pregnant before announcing it??

Posted by   + Show Post

Did anyone guess you were pregnant before announcing it??

by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Replies (41-50):
alexa212
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:22 PM
My nannie dog usally hates me but when I went up to nannies one day the dog was all loveible and kept barking if anyone came near me and nannie goes Alexa are you pregnant and I said no nannie of course I'm not and I took a pregnacy test 3 days later and it said I was and my nannie goes see molly(the dog) and me know everything haha x
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bethany0199
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:22 PM

yesss.. bfs mother knew b4 i did she looked at me late october and asked if i was pregnant offended and shocked i said no [ thinking she was being passive aggressive about weight gain]  1 week later went to the dr and test was neg.. the following week after not being able to keep food down retook a test and whamo pregnant....she predicted a girl but its a boy...later i asked she said it was in my eyes and she had seen enough sisters and young women in her family to just know

heathermarie23
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:25 PM

A patient at the office I work for came in and said "your pregnant" and I said.. "noooooo..."  she told me I needed to take a test to prove her wrong.. and I was...... 23wks!!  She was surprised as I was about how far along.. but she said she could tell by looking at my neck...?!  I have no idea.

bethany0199
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:29 PM

BUMP!

JasmineJoy
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:55 PM

No, no one knew I was pregnant until I told them.

michelalove
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:56 PM

my SO told me I was before I even knew. d: 

Mommacandi1
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Wouldn't even tell .BD side of the family because they will only complain about me having more kids like I'm having them by myself and he has nothing to do with it. My side will be very happy,but i probably won't tell them until i get about me having 4 months i don't show early .
was2now3
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Yep
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Stephanie3804
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:06 PM

Not that I know of. No one said anything about. I actually thought I was out the month I got my bfp!

lillucky8
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:36 PM
A few coworkers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)