Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy
I'm 7 weeks today! I feel like time is going by so slow! Does any one else feel this way?
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Replies (11-20):
goddiddlyumshis
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this
no, its going so slow! lol.
it was like this with my first and second, too.
always 3 weeks pregnant when i find out... ugh

Quoting DevanF:

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

i found out when i was 3 weeks, im now 32 and omg, i feel like ive been pregnant forever! lol.

See I don't want to feel like that at all! lol. I just want it to be quick lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CowboysAngel02
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 3:04 PM

I did with my last pregnancy. I think when you find out easrly it feels like it goes slower. With my first 2 I found out when I was 3 months so it went by fast. Don't worry. It will speed up once you start showing. It did for me. Congrats by the way:)

fkh8ah
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 3:06 PM
I felt and feel the same way and im almost 31 weeks...it seems like it drags more once you hit the halfway mark lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DevanF
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

Yeah I kinda wish I didn't find out yet but it's better to know so you can take better care of yourself.
DevanF
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting CowboysAngel02:

I did with my last pregnancy. I think when you find out easrly it feels like it goes slower. With my first 2 I found out when I was 3 months so it went by fast. Don't worry. It will speed up once you start showing. It did for me. Congrats by the way:)

Thank you! I hope so! I'm so excited for that!
DevanF
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Quoting fkh8ah:

I felt and feel the same way and im almost 31 weeks...it seems like it drags more once you hit the halfway mark lol

Oh goodie lol. I don't want it to go slow lol.
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Gold Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Lol just wait until the last month. I felt like my pregnancy flew by until I got to 35/36 weeks. Now time seems to be crawling!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DevanF
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2:

Lol just wait until the last month. I felt like my pregnancy flew by until I got to 35/36 weeks. Now time seems to be crawling!

I know. I'm not looking forward to that at all. lol.
jeh81489
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 4:35 PM

I think it always seems like it goes by slow until you hit 20 weeks. I am 18 weeks I feel like my pregnancy is going by kinda fast, but slow at the same time lol I know that sounds silly.

expecting baby

CeciliaMarie-
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm 12 and 1/2 weeks and time is dragggggiiinnnngggg. I have 4 more weeks til I can find out whether its a boy or girl but I wanna know now lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN