Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can someone help me or just clam me down?

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 8:29 PM
  • 3 Replies
Hello,
I really need some help, so hereen't my story. I'm 23 years old and i'm not married, my boyfriend is dying of colon cancer, I do not feel stressed as others told me I am yet for the past two months my periods have been really odd I was late in march and took a home test (first response) it came back negaitve, yet I didn't have a period, but I kept geting nasuse yet never actually throwing up only a dary heave, then I have "period" but that only lasted three days and it was really dark. I took another home test (equate)  it come out  positve yet the whole plus sign was fading so I took anoything to be sure that was just a dollar store test that came out negaitve as well. now I'm noticing that I'm no longer nasues anymore and I've also noticed that I've got a light brown line on my stomach starting at my belly button (Pic posted for referance) I'm just wondering If I should take this as a sure sign that I am pregnant ( I am going to see a doctor tomorrow to be sure) I would like to know for sure to start making plans. thanks for your time.
by on May. 4, 2007 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
armymom2007
by on May. 4, 2007 at 8:33 PM
If you are hoping for a positive result, then I will be hoping it is!! Good Luck and Keep us posted!!!
gacgbaker
by on May. 5, 2007 at 10:27 PM
A positive test usually will mean you are pregnant... it is really rare to have a false positive.  I hope things went ok at the doctor, please keep us updated and let us know how you are doing!
Blondesmv
by on May. 6, 2007 at 11:05 AM
Good luck at the doctor's!  If you want to be preggo then I hope you are.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)