Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

baby shower invite-issue?

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:18 PM
  • 5 Replies
A friend of mine is throwing me a baby shower in April. The invitations just came in yesterday and they're soo cute! (I'll have to attach a picture). She forgot to put my husband' s name on it. She feels extremely horrible etc. An honest mistake. I told her not to worry. I gave my gma her invite and she said they're cute but wishes my husband' s name was on it. I explained how it was a mishap. She said people will begin to think that were not together. I understand my gma is old school (she'll get over it soon lol) but is it really THAT big of an ordeal?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
TiffanyJade
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:25 PM

I wouldn't think it was that big of a deal. Your husband is going to be at the baby shower and I bet everyone you're inviting knows that you're married. Tell grandma not to worry lol :)

Racheldp20
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:28 PM

I really wouldn't worry about it...It just seems like too silly or little of a reason to fret or reorder invitations. So long as your husband isn't super upset about it, I would just shrug it off.

JustCallMeBritt
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:42 PM
He could care less. He understands it was an accident.
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:46 PM
I had 3 showers & my hubby was not any of the invites...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pixiedust11
by Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this
no. ur pregnant. ur shower. ur name. he gets to treat you awesome and get u food a s pick up the presents and treat u like a princess. and get down on his knees and kiss ur belly while ppl take pics. well that was my shower at least. lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN