Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Newly pregnant..

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:58 AM
  • 10 Replies

I will be 4 weeks tomorrow. I know I am very early but it just doesn't seem real. My first appointment is on April 22nd so I won't have an u/s until then. 

I know I am definitely pregnant, 2 positives with FRER and then a "Pregnant" and a digital.

Has anyone else felt like that when they first found out they were pregnant or is feeling like that now because you just found out.

by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EmDinger
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Umm, you and I are identical!

Yesterday morning took a FRER and got a faint line, about 12 hours later took it again, another faint line, this morning I woke up at 5am, drove to Wal-Mart because I just had to see it in digital form, and it said "Pregnant"

Now I'm feeling happy, but scared, and its pretty surreal I am praying this isn't just a dream you know? My last period started on Feb 19th and I have 25 day cycles, have been birth control free since April 20th 2012.

jerricalynn
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this

awe congrats yall..im 11 weeks 3 days i found out feb 1st i was 4 weeks

mama_carmel
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:09 AM

Wow! AF is due tomorrow. I am hoping it sticks! I guess knowing this early would cause worry and fear when AF is due and you sit around hoping it doesn't come.

Quoting EmDinger:

Umm, you and I are identical!

Yesterday morning took a FRER and got a faint line, about 12 hours later took it again, another faint line, this morning I woke up at 5am, drove to Wal-Mart because I just had to see it in digital form, and it said "Pregnant"

Now I'm feeling happy, but scared, and its pretty surreal I am praying this isn't just a dream you know? My last period started on Feb 19th and I have 25 day cycles, have been birth control free since April 20th 2012.

alkakfnxcpoem
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:20 AM
2 moms liked this

I just got back from my first ultrasound. I'm 8 weeks 5 days and it didn't feel fully real until I saw that little heartbeat on the monitor this morning. Especially because my symptoms haven't been all that bad (not that I want bad symptoms haha). But now it feels pretty real. There's a baby in there :)

Nicole060812
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm 5 weeks and it doesn't feel real at all! I went to lick the spoon after mixing brownies last night lol then thought "oh yah!" Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nduwie
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:27 AM
I'm now 5 mnths
I took my 1st preg test when I was 2 weeks I was so excited 2 knw if I'm really preg coz my bf kept saying I knw u preg
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Congratulations!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexislovesjr
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 12:10 AM

I did with all three pregnancies :)

Congrats

Lilypie - (1zfl) 

Vcoskey
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Totally normal. Even after 3 positive HPT's and a blood test - I woke up about a month later and looked at my husband and said "Holy SHIT, we're having a BABY!!" He giggled. I was pregnant, but it became real when I saw that tiny person on the ultrasound - and then REALLY hit home when he started moving!

Some days I was ecstatic, some days I was terrified to tears (and this isn't my first and we weren't trying NOT to get pregnant...) it's all normal. :)

You're having a BABY!!! Congrats!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 16, 2013 at 1:01 AM

I felt that way for half of the pregnancy with my second baby. Totally normal. Congrats by the way!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)