Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

can't do it anymore

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:43 AM
  • 11 Replies
I need sleep. Or at least decent sleep. I toss and turn, heat flashes, Braxton hicks, cramps in legs, back pains etc. I use a pillow between my legs but it's not helping. Any suggestive ideas? Btw I'm 29 weeks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MsGrayciesMommy
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:46 AM
Bump.
I'm the same way, I'm 20 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dreamly
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Ive always been told to try liquid calcium/magnesium supplements to help with the leg cramps and maybe BH. I toss and turn all night but it's because of being hot and sometimes back pain.

fkh8ah
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:49 AM
I feel ya..and unfortunately dont have any good advice...i occasionally if i recline in the recliner i can get a lil bit of sleep...im 31 weeks and between the gas cramps, braxton hicks and bathroom trips every what seems like 20 mins...the recliner actually helps.

For the cramps in the legs..have you had your iron checked recently? Also bananas have helped me with charlie horses, i was getting em in my feet and legs.

Good luck mama :-)
krystyneh
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:49 AM
I get up to pee a lot lol ummm have u talked to ur doctor about this? They may know more of what may be able to help u
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Mar. 16, 2013 at 12:50 PM

What do you do to relax during the day and at night? I would really recommend a prenatal massage. :)

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 1:14 PM

The pillow between your legs. A pillow that you use to support your belly and back (an older flatter pillow works wonders. Or invest in a pregnancy pillow. I have one that was my best friend last pregnancy.

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 1:15 PM

Oh and keep a glass of water on your nightstand.

JustCallMeBritt
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Think it's time I talk to dr. Ive tried most of these things :(
kbear1992
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 2:36 PM
I had this problem and I talked to my dr he told me to take 1 Benadryl, so far at 31 almost 32 weeks its been working I pass out most the night
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Tylenol PM. I've also heard (you'd have to talk to your doc about this because I've never used them but talked to people who have) that ambian is ok to take while preg.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)