Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

anyone go through this

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:45 AM
  • 16 Replies

I'm 34w4d today, and for the last few days I've been having a hard time. Whenever I am hungry, if i don't eat right then, I will get sick. For instance, this morning I got woken up around 6 to potty like usual. After all was said and done, my tummy was growling. I came in the kitchen and made me pancakes. Started eating and was nauseous because apparently I took too long to eat.

I don't have any blood sugar issues as I was tested for GD twice. I could use some more water, so maybe eating is dehydrating me more? That's the only explanation I have, and maybe I should try drinking some water before eating? Idk.

by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
needanswers2012
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Yes. I asked my doctor and she said it was morning sickness. Mine went away during the second trimester and came back during the third. It sucks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JsMommy1003
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:48 AM

i went through that with my first.....Keep snacks nearby at all times....Try not to let your stomach get empty.

Brooked18
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:48 AM
I get like that even whrn I'm not pg. it could be hypoglycemia
Dreamly
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Oh great, lol! At least it hasnt gone to puking yet.
Quoting needanswers2012:

Yes. I asked my doctor and she said it was morning sickness. Mine went away during the second trimester and came back during the third. It sucks.
Dreamly
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:50 AM

I will definitely start doing this again. I slacked off a while ago, but I'm willing to do anything to not feel this way all the time blech.

Quoting JsMommy1003:

i went through that with my first.....Keep snacks nearby at all times....Try not to let your stomach get empty.

krystyneh
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Try drinking before eating. Did u know that sometimes our body needs fluid but we feel hungry so we automatically eat? Definitely try drinking something while making your food and see if it helps :)
Dreamly
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Thanks :). I've always heard that, but that definitely could be it. I will try that out as well.

Quoting krystyneh:

Try drinking before eating. Did u know that sometimes our body needs fluid but we feel hungry so we automatically eat? Definitely try drinking something while making your food and see if it helps :)

krystyneh
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:56 AM
It works for me most days lol I'm only 13 weeks 4 days pregnant but my morning sickness just barely started at 9 weeks lol ill have it for the rest of my pregnancy

Quoting Dreamly:

Thanks :). I've always heard that, but that definitely could be it. I will try that out as well.

Quoting krystyneh:

Dreamly
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Oh, fun. Not. Hope it's not too bad for you!

Quoting krystyneh:

It works for me most days lol I'm only 13 weeks 4 days pregnant but my morning sickness just barely started at 9 weeks lol ill have it for the rest of my pregnancy

Quoting Dreamly:

Quoting krystyneh:

willsmoms
by Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 9:03 AM
I have the same problem. I have to eat right when I feel hungry or I will be sick.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)