Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

STOP RUBBING IT IN!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 5:14 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
Don't you just hate it!I'm in my first trimester and fatigue is at its highest,making it a miracle if I can at least turn out the house.but with all that feeling tired and looking like I feel and not to mention the sick feelings that goes along with it and a blotchy dry skin,having people come up to you asking why I look so down or depressed**its at that moment I can run and hide honestly...give me a break!anyone feel like me??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 5:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mem82
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this

*hugs* The second trimester really is the best part of pregnancy.

abbybabylove
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 5:52 PM
I've heard that but have another 2 weeks to endure until then:(
Rain2Rinse
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 7:02 PM
My second trimester is sucking, too. I'm just saying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittany208
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 7:28 PM

We told both our families a 5 weeks, before I had any symptoms... so... they all knew.

jackieb2811
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Like with my twin pregnancy I have been very fortunate to not get sick or any of that during pregnancy! This one has been slightly harder on my body than my twin pregnancy was but still I'm doing and feeling great! I am 30 weeks by the way. Try sipping on coca cola for nausea and for apperance skin and hair can change during pregnancy try a different shampoo and face wash.
virgochild79
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 7:36 PM

I did feel like that when I was in my first trimester. I couldn't wait until I made it to my second and it is so much brighter on this side. Hang in there, it'll be over soon :)

BabyFetus Ticker

abbybabylove
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:46 AM
Thanks for the tip Jackie and brittany they know but just can't help rubbing it in that I look like I feel. I mean its enough that I already feel so but is it necessary to tell me I look horrible. unfortunately I'm such a busy person the public sector is where I'm always going to be sooo much hoped for that pregnancy glow:(and virgochild I am hoping that it will be better that side...guess I just have to wait and see and in the meantime breathe really long and deep in when another person tells me I look "horrible"
LuvNmyGrl
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:58 AM
With dd I felt god awful but pulled off faking feeling good, with ds I felt fine with this one I do t want rondo anything until 12 wks I'm counting down because I know even in a feel great -st trimester the 2nd trimester is the best part of e wry pregnancy. Less stress, not uncomfortable all nausea is gone and your energy comes back. You will get the glow soon
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:07 PM

i didnt feel good till my 3rd tri and then i was just uncomfortable.

MichaelsMom0711
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Oh no, some people suck and ask those stupid questions whether they know ur pregnant or not. Dont worry about it though, it will pass. I felt like shit with both my pregnancies in the first trimester and i'm sure i looked like it too but I told people early because of how sick I was so nobody really said anything. For me both times it was like once i hit the second trimester I felt better almost overnight. That will propbably happen to you too! You dont have much longer to go and when you do feel bad and have no energy just think of why youre feeling it and you will remember its worth it! Good luck! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN