Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Advice Needed: Hi I m a first time mom and im 9...

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:02 PM
  • 7 Replies
Hi I'm a first time mom and im 9 weeks along. I have no clue as to the things I need for my baby and what I need to do to prepare. can you help me?
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
cadkins07
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Well sweetie... the list of essentials... Bottles, bath tub, wash clothes, towels, diapers, wipes,  bottle brush, diaper rash ointment, lotion, baby soap, pacis if you want them, clothes, blankets, a lot of receiving ones and burp cloths.. youve got to have bed so pack an play crib or bassinet a car set for infants 

40sandPreg
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:10 PM
1st thing to remember is you have plenty of time & don't start stressing so soon.
There's a TON of info on these boards, I'm in a group I wanna say is First Time Moms (?) I think. Either way, browse around & most groups are helpful here!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hygreenday
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Thanks what o you recomend is a good place to start

hygreenday
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Thank you for the starting list i had no clue what i was going to need

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Welcome & congrats!!

I would recommend that your first step be to find a ob or midwife. Have you done that yet,
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mgkronenbitter
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:59 AM

First thing is a good doctor and stay healthy, drink plenty of water, don't use anything your suppose to use such as, alcohol, drugs, even things like lotions or dying  your hair. Try to eat healthy and even get a little exercise in. Don't forget your prenatal vitamins and try not to get stressed out. Good luck and try to enjoy it, it will be here before you know it!

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 18, 2013 at 2:41 AM

Congrats and welcome to the group! Make sure you are taking your prenatal vitamins and eating healthy. Find an OB or midwife. Just take care of yourself and save up your money. There isn't much else you can do at this point.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)