Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for hope:/

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:04 PM
  • 7 Replies
So, the last times i posted about hopegully Falling prwgnant were false alarms. But, According to my pink pad app, my fertile window was 13-18th, 18th being the day i ovulate. My boyfriend & I had sex every day so far except the 15th& 16th. Which during those days I started experiencing sharp pains in my lower abdomin where my ovary is, & noticed egg white cervical mucus. Does it sound like I ovulated early or something? Is there still a chance that I conceived? Any input will do, just please make it nice input. Please & thanks!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
BiPolarMomto3
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:05 PM
It's possible, but you are not supposed to have sex everyday. Every other day is better...
jemily432
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:08 PM
My gyno told me sex everyday was fine. So we just wanted to up our chances by doing that. But stuff happened on the 15th & 16th that made us not able to try. I dearly want to fall pregnant!
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:18 AM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jemily432
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Bump?
tinka_pixie
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Stress can keep a person from concieveing, try to relax and enjoy trying to get pregnant. :)

coffeemom37043
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 6:45 PM

Let me tell you what the trick is.

Stop trying =]

Happened to me twice when I just stopped trying and thinking and stressing about it.

jemily432
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Haha. Well true. I'm just trying to stay positive & hoping aunt flow doesn't come back for about 9 more months (: ill keep all you ladies posted. & if you have any more hints or advice, as long as it's nice, then by all means, keep it coming!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured