Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

For Those of You Who Will Be Going Into Labor... EDIT*

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:46 AM
  • 5 Replies
When do you think/hope it will happen? I know there is no for sure way of knowing but I actually enjoy that part about it.

It only makes since to want labor to start at a time that's convienient but who are we kidding? Lol

I kind of think ill either go into labor or my water will break while dh is at work and ill have to call and tell him to come home and get me it's time!

What do you ladies think?

Edit**** I should have said not necessarily when you will go into labor but what do you think you'll be doing? Where will you be? Will your water break in public or will you be cozy in your bed when those contractions start coming?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
your_angel
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Bump!
your_angel
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Double bump!
LaughingTattoo
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Im not due until May 21st but I have a feeling I will go into labor May 3rd. Dont ask lol. My two girls were 7 lbs at 36 weeks and very healthy so I dont worry about going anytime after April 15th....if I go into labor my dr agree'd we will not be stopping it

your_angel
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:57 AM
I'm glad you and your OB were able to come to that agreement. I need to talk to mine about the same. I am technically due May 25th but measuring a few weeks ahead of that according to an earlier ultrasound so I do need to figure out when it is "safe" for me to go ahead and let it happen if it were to come earlier than expected.

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

Im not due until May 21st but I have a feeling I will go into labor May 3rd. Dont ask lol. My two girls were 7 lbs at 36 weeks and very healthy so I dont worry about going anytime after April 15th....if I go into labor my dr agree'd we will not be stopping it

your_angel
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:10 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN