Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What made you think that you were pregnant?

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:18 AM
  • 47 Replies

For me i would have to say sore boobs and missed period. I always have sore boobs right before my period but my period came around and went with no period. So i bought a test and seen those two lines that changed my life forever lol.

♥ ♥ I love being a mommy <3 <3 <3 I am a mother to a sweet five yr old princess and currently am pregnant with baby number two <3 <3 <3

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CelestialSong
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:00 AM

This time around, it was that my period was late :P That's the only symptom I have had, but I'm only 5w2d. The other two times I knew pretty much from conception that I was pregnant, I had to wait weeks to test! Just this feeling I had, intuition I guess. So this one feels a little surreal, I don't know why I'm not feeling it this time.

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:03 AM

1st and 2nd missed period, 3rd - sore breasts and a missed period, 4th thicker hair, thicker waist line(especially when my sister asked are your pregnant. You are really round in the belly all the sudden), and missed period, 5th thicker hair and missed period, 6th thicker hair, thicker waistline, nausea and missed period

midnightstar21
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:20 AM

My first i had no symptoms at all! But this time around every symptoms is hitting me! Today is the first day morning sickness has hit me bad! I am six weeks

Hafsa1
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Very sore nipples and nausea...but then I started spotting. I didn't fully know until the spotting stopped three days later with no regular bleeding...took a test and there was my positive :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrsbrown_91
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:49 AM

missed period. i had no symptoms at first. i just had cramping like af was about to come but never did. 

Mommabearbergh
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:50 AM
It was dh he clocks my cycle better then me
Clemency3
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Last Thursday I decided to buy a test because I was tired of feeling sick after every time I ate and also noticed the soreness of my chest. 

WishingAway
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:56 AM

I was ttc 3 years and was a big cervix checker... TMI I went to check my cervix and it was so closed my vaginal walls wouldn't let me inside to check. I knew something was up.

aydensXmommy
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Lol...I'm never one to have PMS symptoms, but when i cried because someone in front if me didn't use their blinker, i knew something was up.

With my daughter, I knew from conception, and even had an argument with the hospital. It went something like this at five weeks, "Don't TELL me I'm not pregnant. I don't care what that stupid urine test says!" My husband was so embarrassed lol.

I never had real symptoms with either one of them, though. My hubby did all that for me lol.
Nbebemakes4
by Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:57 AM
I didnt until dh got me to take a test. It was first thing in the morning & after I took i glanced at it figuring I was fine n went back to bed. Woke up n saw the 2nd line. :0 took another test. Yep :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)