Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So its a ...... [pics] plus we have to go back in 2 weeks

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 2:38 PM
  • 22 Replies

Girl!!!!  (the midwife looked at 15 weeks and said it was a girl but still so early to not get my hopes up, so now at 19 weeks confirmed a girl!)

Here is her beautiful little nose and lips!

The only issue is they had issues seeing her left Ventricle of her heart, and she was laying in a bad position for 3D pics, so in 2 weeks we go back to check her heart and get some 3D pics! 

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mamato.3
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Congrats :-) 

Babes2626
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 2:43 PM

congratulations :)

blessedwitluv
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Congrats!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 4:35 PM

YAY :) I saw gender w/ my kids at 19w0d, 15w6d & 16w0d, the genitals are completely formed by 14 wks so I would have been satisfied w/ that personally. We find out at 15.5-16 wks again this time, April 22nd cant wait.

AidanCamsMom
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Congrats!

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Yay! Have fun with your 3D ultrasound!

KristinCarr
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:15 PM
Thanks!!!! Im super super excited because i really wanted.one with my last two but couldnt see spending so much money on one but my new hospital just does it with basically all ultrasounds except.ER

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Nice! I've never had it done either. They tried once during a fetal cardiology ultrasound. But the placenta was in the way.

Quoting KristinCarr:

Thanks!!!! Im super super excited because i really wanted.one with my last two but couldnt see spending so much money on one but my new hospital just does it with basically all ultrasounds except.ER

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

KristinCarr
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Yea my stubborn girl was laying face down so her face was too squished to see clearly. I hope she cooperates next time because this is tje second ultrasound in a row she was in this position ans could not move or flip her for anything. My poor belly is sore from how mich pushing they did with the u/s thing and just with their hands trying to move baby

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Nice! I've never had it done either. They tried once during a fetal cardiology ultrasound. But the placenta was in the way.

Quoting KristinCarr:

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Ouch! Not cool

Quoting KristinCarr:

Yea my stubborn girl was laying face down so her face was too squished to see clearly. I hope she cooperates next time because this is tje second ultrasound in a row she was in this position ans could not move or flip her for anything. My poor belly is sore from how mich pushing they did with the u/s thing and just with their hands trying to move baby

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Quoting KristinCarr:

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured