Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Back is still hurting really bad :/

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:59 AM
  • 12 Replies
So have a bladder infection and I've been taking the antibiotics for a full 24 hours now but my back is still hurting so bad... My first bladder infection wasn't like this after the first day I was feeling great with this one I'm nauseous all the time I keep having to take a poo (and it hurts me like I'm cramping really bad) and my back is still hurting like he'll I don't get it. They put me on the same meds as last time
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
theosgirl45
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I got a kidney infection while I was pregnant with my first and I was in the hospital for a week.  I was throwing up, had a fever, chills, was dehydrated, and just felt all around horrible.  It was awful.  I hope you start to feel better really soon and if not call your doc and let him know just to be safe.

kbear1992
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Ya I keep getting nauseous and dizzy and all around just not good :( also I keep having cramps and Braxton hicks last bladder infection was nothing like this at all

Quoting theosgirl45:

I got a kidney infection while I was pregnant with my first and I was in the hospital for a week.  I was throwing up, had a fever, chills, was dehydrated, and just felt all around horrible.  It was awful.  I hope you start to feel better really soon and if not call your doc and let him know just to be safe.

crazy4u49033
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:50 PM
How far along are you?
kbear1992
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:00 PM
I'm 32 weeks along

Quoting crazy4u49033:

How far along are you?

amy31308
by Ashlee on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Give it another 24 hours. Maybe this bladder infection was worse than the last. Hope you feel better.

kbear1992
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:14 PM
That's what I'm doing to see if its just the bladder infection, when I lay down I don't really feel to much in my tummy but my back kills me, when I get up and walk around I get pressure and my back hurts and I cramp like I have a really bad poo but I can't go. And the braxton hicks are to sporadic to time but I'm having multiple in a day

Quoting amy31308:

Give it another 24 hours. Maybe this bladder infection was worse than the last. Hope you feel better.

lillucky8
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Drink tons n tons n tons of water. Flush that bad boy out. Antibiotics always make me feel like crap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kbear1992
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:35 PM
I'm not sure if I have the infection anymore my pee is very bright yellow and clear, before it was more orange and cloudy. But I'm still hurting so bad

Quoting lillucky8:

Drink tons n tons n tons of water. Flush that bad boy out. Antibiotics always make me feel like crap.

lillucky8
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Id call your provider for advice.

Quoting kbear1992:

I'm not sure if I have the infection anymore my pee is very bright yellow and clear, before it was more orange and cloudy. But I'm still hurting so bad

Quoting lillucky8:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kbear1992
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:08 PM
I just did its getting to the point where I keep having vertigo, I'm really super nauseous, and keep cramping like I have diharrieh (spelling) but I try to go and nothing :/ I'm waiting for a call back

Quoting lillucky8:

Id call your provider for advice.

Quoting kbear1992:

Quoting lillucky8:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)