Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone on bed rest, progesterone injections or cerclage??

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:07 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hello ladies I am 23 weeks with baby boy. I have been gettin progesterone injections weekly  since 16 weeks and had a cerclage place last week at 22 week due to my cervix measuring 1.7 and membranes starting to descend. With my first pregnancy I had cerclage placed at 23 weeks and it was an emergency situation because my daughters sack of water was protruding through my cervix. I needed up having her at 30 weeks. I'm on strict bed rest right now. I can get up for bathroom and showers and to make a quick snack or lunch. I have a almost 4 year old daughter who stays home with me all day and we have had to find ways to keep her busy while I'm resting. I would love to be able to connect with other moms and share advice and ideas, and keep in touch throught our pregnancies.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:41 PM

bump!

Larsbug
by Laura on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:52 PM

good luck!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 5:23 PM

here is a bump for you

kbear1992
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 5:40 PM
I'm not on full bed rest I can get up to do this if I need to like shower or laundry or things like that, but I can't drive or work due to the fact I have vertigo that won't go away :/ they don't want me driving due to the fact when it hits me I feel he world spins and they don't want me to crash and working they don't want me to trip and fall or pass out (I'm a cashier) it sucks being home not being able to go out and go shopping on my own or anything
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Adrieana
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Oh wow! I will have to google that I'm not familiar on what exactly vertigo is. Do you have any other children or this is your first baby? I feel so bad because my daughter wants to go to the park and swing and I can't take her.ill be so glad when July gets here! 

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured