Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Challenge-find someone you have something in common with

Posted by   + Show Post

Today I issue you each a challenge- Find someone (or even a couple someones), you have something in common with in this post.

All you need to do is tell us about you, then read the other replies and 'Quote' and 'Like' replies from the moms you have something in common with.

Maybe you are due in the same month, maybe you share the same name, maybe you have something the same in your backgrounds, whatever it is, let's see what you have in common.

I'll start-

My name is Jenn-wife to a wonderful man for the past 13 1/2 years. I'm mom to three kids- Benjamin is 9, Levi is 7 and Rebekah is 1. We live in central PA with our black lab mix-Belle. 

In our spare time we like to camp, hike, ride bikes, enjoy campfires, board games and wii.

I also enjoy sewing and reading when I'm not spending time with my family.

I grew up not far from where we live now and I have two sisters-I'm the middle brat (my sisters will agree, lol). My parents have been married 44 years and are more in love now than they were back then. 

I've previously worked in several retail and grocery stores, as a teller in a bank and as an administrative assistant for a cemetery. 

Are you up for the challenge? It's your turn :)

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Replies (61-64):
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:53 PM
I have 3 kids also.

Quoting Heather2001:

My name is Heather and I live in IL with my husband of 13 years and our three kids - Sage, Rhys, and Quin.  We have one dog and one bird and recently moved into a new house.  I am a SAHM and will be homeschooling my kids. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichaelsMom0711
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:13 AM

oh yes, that would be the boonies but considering dealing with traffic and irritating people downtown while 5 1/2 months pregnant, the boonies dont sound too bad to me right now! lol

Quoting Heather2001:

About 60 miles west - in the boonies, hehe.

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Oh really?! Anywhere near Chicago?

Quoting Heather2001:

I also live in IL!

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

My name is Margaret, I am 26 from Chicago and have a little boy Michael who is 20 months old and another little boy on the way due July 22nd, a little over a week after his big brother's 2nd birthday! I work as a legal assistant at a pretty busy law firm. My SO and I have been together 10 years since i was 16 and he was 18. I am an only child but have a huge extended family and Im very close with my mom, aunt and uncle especially but with alot of great aunts and uncles and cousins too. My SO also has a huge family so my little guys have plenty of play mates!

Heather2001
by Heather on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Ugh, I hear you!  We used to live in Wheaton when I was a kid and the rat race was terrible!

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

oh yes, that would be the boonies but considering dealing with traffic and irritating people downtown while 5 1/2 months pregnant, the boonies dont sound too bad to me right now! lol

Quoting Heather2001:

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting Heather2001:

I also live in IL!

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

My name is Margaret, I am 26 from Chicago and have a little boy Michael who is 20 months old and another little boy on the way due July 22nd, a little over a week after his big brother's 2nd birthday! I work as a legal assistant at a pretty busy law firm. My SO and I have been together 10 years since i was 16 and he was 18. I am an only child but have a huge extended family and Im very close with my mom, aunt and uncle especially but with alot of great aunts and uncles and cousins too. My SO also has a huge family so my little guys have plenty of play mates!

MichaelsMom0711
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Oh yea, Wheaton isnt far from my in-laws, theyre near the Naperville-Aurora border. Its really nice over there though

Quoting Heather2001:

Ugh, I hear you!  We used to live in Wheaton when I was a kid and the rat race was terrible!

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting Heather2001:

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting Heather2001:

I also live in IL!

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN