Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

6 weeks 6 days bleeding and scared Update 0321

Posted by   + Show Post
So I got my bfp only to end up in the yestrday with heavy bleeding and blood clots the size of silver dollars went to the ER and they told me it was a threatened miscarriage but my cervix is closed this morning I was still bleeding but no pain at all now this afternoon bleeding has stopped but started again I have an ultasound schedule tommarrow but I'm scared  has this happened to anyone else

Update

So it was confirmed that i had a misscarage thank u all for ur support
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:14 PM
Replies (21-30):
nessa0621
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Its my second day today and tomorrow I have my first ultrasound so hopefully they find something thank u for sharing

Quoting NDADanceMom:

4 hours at first and it restarted a day later for 3 days

Quoting nessa0621:

How long did u bleed

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Happened to me and the baby was gone by the time they did an ultrasound.
5tyli5hLensT
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this

HUGS!!! I hoe everythings ok

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
november117
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:02 PM
It's ok. I was sick (in and out of the hospital with GI problems) that whole year and had a colonoscopy and lots of rounds of pain meds plus the stomach flu right before I found out. Little guy never even had a chance. I got pregnant in March of last year and our beautiful baby boy was born on December 16th 2012. :) Good luck to you. I hope it turns out for the best.

Quoting nessa0621:

Sorry and thanks

Quoting november117:

Mine ended in miscarriage. :( I'm sorry, I hope it isn't the same for you.

nessa0621
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Thank u and I wish you the best

Quoting november117:

It's ok. I was sick (in and out of the hospital with GI problems) that whole year and had a colonoscopy and lots of rounds of pain meds plus the stomach flu right before I found out. Little guy never even had a chance. I got pregnant in March of last year and our beautiful baby boy was born on December 16th 2012. :) Good luck to you. I hope it turns out for the best.

Quoting nessa0621:

Sorry and thanks

Quoting november117:

Mine ended in miscarriage. :( I'm sorry, I hope it isn't the same for you.

TeamBecker
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:06 PM
2 moms liked this

I had something similar with my 1st pregnancy and it was from accreta (where the placenta grows into the uterine wall instead of just the lining) but it was even more of a shock when they went to do an ultrasound and I find out it was twins too. lol. Good luck. Stay clam and know some of us are praying for you for good news.

nessa0621
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Thank you

Quoting TeamBecker:

I had something similar with my 1st pregnancy and it was from accreta (where the placenta grows into the uterine wall instead of just the lining) but it was even more of a shock when they went to do an ultrasound and I find out it was twins too. lol. Good luck. Stay clam and know some of us are praying for you for good news.

momto1ryen
by Lindsey on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:28 PM

I'm so sorry mine ended in a m/c. I hope yours doesn't!

kelly617
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:31 PM

I had bleeding for the first 9wks...no clots but a constant flow and spotting
turned out it was my cervix...it was just bleeding for no reason

Your cervix being closed is a good sign..and there are other reasons other than miscarriage that you can bleed
Good luck at your U/S I hop you'll update and let us know the results!!

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:35 PM

It definately could go both ways. I have had friend bleed and it just be from subchorionic bleeds, and I have had friends who bleed really bad, Dr said their cervix was closed, and then they still ended up MC. So it really is hard to say. But I wish you the best! Try to take it easy, and hopefully the Dr gives you good news tomorrow!

pacificamom
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:38 PM

I have heard of it happening and all was fine in the end! Hope the same for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)