Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

6 weeks 6 days bleeding and scared Update 0321

Posted by   + Show Post
So I got my bfp only to end up in the yestrday with heavy bleeding and blood clots the size of silver dollars went to the ER and they told me it was a threatened miscarriage but my cervix is closed this morning I was still bleeding but no pain at all now this afternoon bleeding has stopped but started again I have an ultasound schedule tommarrow but I'm scared  has this happened to anyone else

Update

So it was confirmed that i had a misscarage thank u all for ur support
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:14 PM
Replies (31-40):
Basherte
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:25 AM

Good luck. Keep us informed. I hope everything works out for you.

CafeMom Tickers
krystyneh
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:28 AM
I had spotting off and on with this one and I'm 13 weeks 1 day pregnant. When I had actual bleeding it didnt end well. They said my cervix was closed then 3 days later I completely miscarried and had an ultrasound to prove it. I was 5-6 weeks pregnant :( this happened June 2011. I hope your little bean is okay.
blessedbyGod141
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:29 AM

BUMP!

CathyPowell
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:14 AM

I've had it both ways. Had it happen with my 2nd pregnancy and she went on to be born at 33 weeks 5 days. Had another pregnancy after her that ended in miscarriage.

Good thing your cervix is still closed! That's a good sign! Good luck :) 

feralkitten
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this

i'm so sorry . it one of the worst things to go threw. there some really good support group on here that really helped me after mines

MrsLondon
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh nooo! So sorry to hear!!

nessa0621
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:23 PM
For the ladies that went through this how long did u have to wait befor getting the ok to try again?
Proudmommy0610
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Awe Hun sry for ur loss. That happened me to in July of last year and in September I became pregnant and I'm expecting my lil girl in June. Miscarriages happen love but unless there was a medical reason for your loss believe me and trust me you will get pregnant again. Sending hugs your way if u need someone to talk to I'm here
nessa0621
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Thank u for such kind word .I'm not by any means giving up on my wish of becoming a mom . Thanks again

Quoting Proudmommy0610:

Awe Hun sry for ur loss. That happened me to in July of last year and in September I became pregnant and I'm expecting my lil girl in June. Miscarriages happen love but unless there was a medical reason for your loss believe me and trust me you will get pregnant again. Sending hugs your way if u need someone to talk to I'm here
AidanCamsMom
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:43 PM

I'm so sorry :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)