Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

6 weeks 6 days bleeding and scared Update 0321

Posted by   + Show Post
So I got my bfp only to end up in the yestrday with heavy bleeding and blood clots the size of silver dollars went to the ER and they told me it was a threatened miscarriage but my cervix is closed this morning I was still bleeding but no pain at all now this afternoon bleeding has stopped but started again I have an ultasound schedule tommarrow but I'm scared  has this happened to anyone else

Update

So it was confirmed that i had a misscarage thank u all for ur support
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:14 PM
Replies (41-49):
nessa0621
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Thank u I've made my peace with the loss

Quoting AidanCamsMom:

I'm so sorry :(

EmDinger
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry mama, I am about a week and a half behind you and I'm scared beyond belief the same thing will happen to us. I hope you know if you want to all of us in the group would talk to you about everything if you want to, if you think it would help,  I know I would want people to talk to.

nessa0621
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Thank you I hope u have a healthy pregnancy

Quoting EmDinger:

I'm so sorry mama, I am about a week and a half behind you and I'm scared beyond belief the same thing will happen to us. I hope you know if you want to all of us in the group would talk to you about everything if you want to, if you think it would help,  I know I would want people to talk to.

Proudmommy0610
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Ur welcome anytime..

Quoting nessa0621:

Thank u for such kind word .I'm not by any means giving up on my wish of becoming a mom . Thanks again

Quoting Proudmommy0610:

Awe Hun sry for ur loss. That happened me to in July of last year and in September I became pregnant and I'm expecting my lil girl in June. Miscarriages happen love but unless there was a medical reason for your loss believe me and trust me you will get pregnant again. Sending hugs your way if u need someone to talk to I'm here

LyndollyCarlos
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:50 AM
2 moms liked this
I know how you feel I got pregnant after my son was born about 3 or 4 weeks after his was born I went to have my ultra sound at 12 weeks and found out the baby was the size of 7 weeks and there was no heart beat. So I had a miscarriage in april of last year and in july I got pregnant again now I'm due in 1 day on march 28 2013. Sometimes our body knows there's something wrong that we or doctors never do. Its not our faults that it happens. There is no proven way that someone can cause there selfs to have a miscarriage its that something goes wrong witht he matching of dna. I know its sad and your going to be sad. Ill pay for you and that you get pregnant again soon and this time everything will be great
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I am really sorry. I'll be praying for you.

nessa0621
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:22 PM
Thank you

Quoting LyndollyCarlos:

I know how you feel I got pregnant after my son was born about 3 or 4 weeks after his was born I went to have my ultra sound at 12 weeks and found out the baby was the size of 7 weeks and there was no heart beat. So I had a miscarriage in april of last year and in july I got pregnant again now I'm due in 1 day on march 28 2013. Sometimes our body knows there's something wrong that we or doctors never do. Its not our faults that it happens. There is no proven way that someone can cause there selfs to have a miscarriage its that something goes wrong witht he matching of dna. I know its sad and your going to be sad. Ill pay for you and that you get pregnant again soon and this time everything will be great
nessa0621
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Thanks

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I am really sorry. I'll be praying for you.

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry for you loss.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)