Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

everything is so emotional...

Posted by   + Show Post
Everything is so emotional I just want to cry for everything even if people just talk with me...so messed up!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:28 AM
Replies (11-18):
Lovemybaby551
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I cry. I get mad when my hubby is being sweet. Then Ill be happy then Ill cry or get grumpy again. all just part of being preggers they say it calms down in the second trimester though

5tyli5hLensT
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Haha I cried at work bc they ran out of ice cream at the food court
Frannylove12
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:38 AM

lol ahhh now I can finally say I remember those (not missed) days! lol I had my daughter in feb, but when I was pregnant my fiance was so fed up with my crying...he would say the slightest thing and I would take offense to it and cry...then he'd get mad lol 

Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Hormones suck =0/

Clemency3
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Wow, tell me about it. Some how miraculously I got pregnant during the worst time of my marriage after 9 years. We were in the middle of marriage counseling after I could have sworn it was completely over. So in terms of the little things, I certainly understand. I just try to focus on what is within my control and what is not. Because if you worry about the things completely out of control then you just go insane...this is still a work in progress for myself but has improved. 

Sorry to hear about your dogs...that certainly would send me through the roof! Well you lived through it, your dogs are thankfully ok and that is all that matters. I would make my roommate buy me more cookies to handle that situation. The biggest thing to manage stress..to try to stop yourself in the middle of it to close your eyes and take a breath. stepping away and taking a break..even if it is just for 30 seconds helps tremendously. But if your doctor can't offer you any help I recommend seeing a counselor...even if it is to get you through this high hormonal time. 

Quoting ajohnson08099:

Thank you. Yesterday was a disaster. I was trying to seperate myself and go relax.. I was going to take my dogs to the lake and the dogs locks herself in the car. (Stepped on the button) then absolutely ruining my door to get it unlocked I roll down tbe window so she won't help me drive and she jumps out! Jumps out of the moving car... I almost ran over her. I come back bawling and so jut ignores me. So I take laundry to my moms. While gone my roommate eats my ebtire box of cookies I had just brought in. All rediculous things. And I just explode on so. Telling him I hate him (there were other issues as well) trying to take his book. (Because he wouldn't talk to me and had changed my movie... then starts reading) it ends up him having to restrain me and leaving.

I can't do this anymore. I don't even think my dr will do anything. We have a lot of issues regardless. But this is rediculous.

Quoting Clemency3:

It never hurts to go to counseling. For me it helps just to vent... But also it helps to do something for yourself..once a day...find something that makes you feel good and all and force yourself to think of happy good things while doing it. Because if you go do your favorite thing and all you can think about is how bad you feel that won't help. Try to force yourself to think about positive things and that can help. Good luck!

Quoting ajohnson08099:

Mine haven't settled yet at 21 weeks... I think I'm going crazy. Is there anything that can be done? I'm going to lose my SO if I don't get things under control

abbybabylove
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Yes girl get it under control...me and my baby's daddy is actually not together anymore because my emotions was so bad in the beginning,well that time we did not know I was pregnant before we broke up but I lost completely control and was a emotional reck..so try cooling it down with him or give him the load of info and warn him if you get too emotional its not him its the symptoms...

Quoting ajohnson08099:

Mine haven't settled yet at 21 weeks... I think I'm going crazy. Is there anything that can be done? I'm going to lose my SO if I don't get things under control

ajohnson08099
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:09 PM
We have a lot of relationship issues as well. Why I was upset in the first place. We've talked about it today.

I try to calm down first. Sometimes it works sometimes I dwell. Its hard.

Quoting Clemency3:

Wow, tell me about it. Some how miraculously I got pregnant during the worst time of my marriage after 9 years. We were in the middle of marriage counseling after I could have sworn it was completely over. So in terms of the little things, I certainly understand. I just try to focus on what is within my control and what is not. Because if you worry about the things completely out of control then you just go insane...this is still a work in progress for myself but has improved. 

Sorry to hear about your dogs...that certainly would send me through the roof! Well you lived through it, your dogs are thankfully ok and that is all that matters. I would make my roommate buy me more cookies to handle that situation. The biggest thing to manage stress..to try to stop yourself in the middle of it to close your eyes and take a breath. stepping away and taking a break..even if it is just for 30 seconds helps tremendously. But if your doctor can't offer you any help I recommend seeing a counselor...even if it is to get you through this high hormonal time. 

Quoting ajohnson08099:

Thank you. Yesterday was a disaster. I was trying to seperate myself and go relax.. I was going to take my dogs to the lake and the dogs locks herself in the car. (Stepped on the button) then absolutely ruining my door to get it unlocked I roll down tbe window so she won't help me drive and she jumps out! Jumps out of the moving car... I almost ran over her. I come back bawling and so jut ignores me. So I take laundry to my moms. While gone my roommate eats my ebtire box of cookies I had just brought in. All rediculous things. And I just explode on so. Telling him I hate him (there were other issues as well) trying to take his book. (Because he wouldn't talk to me and had changed my movie... then starts reading) it ends up him having to restrain me and leaving.

I can't do this anymore. I don't even think my dr will do anything. We have a lot of issues regardless. But this is rediculous.

Quoting Clemency3:

It never hurts to go to counseling. For me it helps just to vent... But also it helps to do something for yourself..once a day...find something that makes you feel good and all and force yourself to think of happy good things while doing it. Because if you go do your favorite thing and all you can think about is how bad you feel that won't help. Try to force yourself to think about positive things and that can help. Good luck!

Quoting ajohnson08099:

AthenaGrace
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Me too! Cried so much last night over nothing haha. I'm 37 weeks and have been this nuts the whole time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)