Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Boy Girl or Both

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:09 PM
  • 3 Replies

I am currently 29wks with my 3rd child. At 20wks i was told i was having a girl then at 23 & 27wks i was told a boy. Today i had an ultrasound since my Dr said my tummy was measuring big. The tech advise everything looked OK baby is measuring 2lbs 14oz but could not determine the sex. I'm a little confused i have not boughtmuch other than the basics (no clothes). Also i notice  stomach has dropped, I'm having pressure down below & the tech notice today that baby head is already down. Is it possible i could be prego with twins or am i just freaking out? I don't have twins in my family but the father is a twin.

by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:11 PM
1 mom liked this

very very very unlikely

JennyLee24
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this
They should have been able to see that..if they didnt..that would be some crazy shiz.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TeamBecker
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this

as far as genetics, the man's side doesn't matter as far as contribting to twins. It is your family hstory that would give you that edge. By now the chances of them not catching twins is so small. Chances are you just have a shy baby who wants you to remain suprised about the gender. buy neutrals for now and maybe one pink and one blue NB outfit so when the time comes, you at least have one cute outfit to bring baby home in. Good luck mama.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN