Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pain in lady parts are getting worse?!? ***UPDATE***

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:04 AM
  • 6 Replies
Ok so last Sunday I had a post about my back hurting and pressure under my tummy, turns out I was having contractions but they werent strong enough to make me dialate and not log. Enough to time, also try found a bladder infection. Ok so my lower back is still killing me :/ this is day 5 of taking the antibiotics (started them Sunday night) shouldn't the lower back pain have gone away??? Also when he moves sometimes (ima row) I feel this very sharp jabbing pain my my vagina wtf is that?? And last question is it feels like he's seriously running out of room in my belly, I feel EVERY little movement and every little tool he does is this normal or could he be running out of room??? I'm 32 weeks 2 days today

**** ok so I woke up earlier this morning and thought I felt hungry so I ate, then I feel back to sleep. Now that I'm awake again I have that same hungry/nauseous feeling, but not I have a feeling like I'm having a period???? Like cramping wise it's going from my mid/lower back to my sides. Another way to explain the cramps is like you have to poo diharrieh (spelling) and its making you cramp.. Sorry tmi***
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:19 AM
The stabbing pain is most likely baby hitting your cervix. Very normal to feel that from here on out. Babies do get cramped, but he won't literally run out of room ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kbear1992
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:26 AM
Lol this is my first so I'm just a worry panda hahaha he bulges out to one side (always my right side) and I feel everything he does lol I'm just scars he's literally running out of room lol and jabbing hurts so bad lol

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2:

The stabbing pain is most likely baby hitting your cervix. Very normal to feel that from here on out. Babies do get cramped, but he won't literally run out of room ;)

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:05 AM

It could be baby hitting it or you could be dilating to. Either way no worries Mama. I remember those too.

kbear1992
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Bump
lifeforchrist
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:27 PM

thats actually how labor started for me. talk to your obgyn

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:17 AM

No your baby won't run out of room. It is normal to feel like that at this point though. The pains in the vagina may be your cervix dilating. If you are still having back pain, your infection may not be clearing up. And your cramping and needing to poop feelings sound like labor to me. If you haven't already, you should call your midwife.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN