Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

14wks (pic) When did you started to show?

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:00 PM
  • 41 Replies

I just turned 14 weeks on Wednesday! And I'm happy YAY!!  :) But my belly is small I still don't show. This is how I look when I'm bloated. In the morning it's way smaller. Sometimes I'm just kinda a sad cause I'm tiny. But then again I have always been a skinny girl and this is my first pregnancy also. When did you started to show on your first pregnancy.

( I am soo sorry i look yucky in this pic and I came out so dark!haha)

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsHill12
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh you r Lu ky you still look pregnant not bloated and many ppl. Don't even get to show much at 14 weeks ... With my first I didn't wear maternity clothes till like 8 months!!! Ppl couldn't even tell I was pregnant till way later 7-9 months!! I even had ppl argue with me about how far along I was and stuff... My cousin started showing at like 8 weeks and she was very pregnant looking not overweight I was convinced she was having more than one but no!! Everyone us different and you look preggers and your gonna probably really look even more in possibly just 5 more weeks is my guess
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Racheldp20
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this

This is my first and I'm 22 weeks and still pretty small. I didn't starting showing so people could notice until 16-20 weeks.

sugareemommee
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm 14 weeks and I have less than that! You're super skinny though ;)
rainbow_shine
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this

You do look pregnnat. You're still early though. You'll pop.

angela84
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this

This is my first pregnancy and I am also pretty thin. I'm 16w4d and I don't think I look pregnant but just have a pooch. Alot of people I rarely talk to at work didn't even know I was pregnant until I was casually talking about it this week. I think I will start to pop by about 20ish weeks or so.

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this

i really didnt show till about 6 months. with either of mine then i didnt really pop till i was about 7 months

Heather2001
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I was about 14 weeks with my first, too.

BritneeAnn012
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this

This is me at 28 weeks... still pretty small, but I def look pregnant, no one could tell I was pregnant until about 25 weeks.... SO you're doing pretty good.  I know how you feel though, I was SOO eager to show!! Now i kinda wanna stay just like this! lol

bebe_ju-rah
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this
With my first I didn't show til about 19 weeks. With my second it was obvious by week 14.
mrssummerlin
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this

This is my second baby.

With my 1st I didn't have a belly this size until 24 weeks.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)