Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

14wks (pic) When did you started to show?

Posted by   + Show Post

I just turned 14 weeks on Wednesday! And I'm happy YAY!!  :) But my belly is small I still don't show. This is how I look when I'm bloated. In the morning it's way smaller. Sometimes I'm just kinda a sad cause I'm tiny. But then again I have always been a skinny girl and this is my first pregnancy also. When did you started to show on your first pregnancy.

( I am soo sorry i look yucky in this pic and I came out so dark!haha)

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Replies (31-40):
kbear1992
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Then this is me now at 32 weeks haha all of a sudden you just pop it's so crazy haha
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Smileyneni
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Awww! very cute bump!!! :) Congrats!!!

Quoting kbear1992:

Then this is me now at 32 weeks haha all of a sudden you just pop it's so crazy haha

Smileyneni
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Aww :) and congtats!!! Do you know what your going to name him yet? And I will let you know as soon as I find out what I will be having. I'll try to  keep in touch with you. :)

Quoting BritneeAnn012:

Thank you!! :) I was nowhere near as small as you when I got pregnant, but you def look more "pregnant" than I did that far along, I just looked like I got chubby lol. You won't look that way, you are going to have the cutest little bump soon!! Don't wish the cute away cuz then it turns into giant and uncomfortable! lol... oh! and it's a boy! :) Can't wait to hear what you are having!!! congrats!

Quoting Smileyneni:

You are pretty small. But omg thats a super cute baby bump!!! :) And well right now I can't stop eating so maybe later on it will be bigger. My friend says it's going to be a chubby baby. haha but now that I'm thinking about it I don't want to be carrying a huge belly. I bet it will be hard and I'm a skinny girl! Congrats!! and I am so loving your bump! It's so cute!! What are you having boy or girl?

Quoting BritneeAnn012:

This is me at 28 weeks... still pretty small, but I def look pregnant, no one could tell I was pregnant until about 25 weeks.... SO you're doing pretty good.  I know how you feel though, I was SOO eager to show!! Now i kinda wanna stay just like this! lol

BritneeAnn012
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:47 PM

I'm due THREE months earlier lol exactly! And his name is Ashton John :) I can't wait to see you pop!!

Quoting Smileyneni:

Aww :) and congtats!!! Do you know what your going to name him yet? And I will let you know as soon as I find out what I will be having. I'll try to  keep in touch with you. :)

Quoting BritneeAnn012:

Thank you!! :) I was nowhere near as small as you when I got pregnant, but you def look more "pregnant" than I did that far along, I just looked like I got chubby lol. You won't look that way, you are going to have the cutest little bump soon!! Don't wish the cute away cuz then it turns into giant and uncomfortable! lol... oh! and it's a boy! :) Can't wait to hear what you are having!!! congrats!

Quoting Smileyneni:

You are pretty small. But omg thats a super cute baby bump!!! :) And well right now I can't stop eating so maybe later on it will be bigger. My friend says it's going to be a chubby baby. haha but now that I'm thinking about it I don't want to be carrying a huge belly. I bet it will be hard and I'm a skinny girl! Congrats!! and I am so loving your bump! It's so cute!! What are you having boy or girl?

Quoting BritneeAnn012:

This is me at 28 weeks... still pretty small, but I def look pregnant, no one could tell I was pregnant until about 25 weeks.... SO you're doing pretty good.  I know how you feel though, I was SOO eager to show!! Now i kinda wanna stay just like this! lol

villagemamma
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this

With my first i didnt show till i was about 20+weeks but im currently prego with baby number 2 15 weeks and definitely have a noticable to hubby and i bump.

1stTimeMom1982
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Everyone carries their baby different. Enjoy being small cause soon you'll be complaining about how big you feel and other aches. With my first I started showing at 4 or 5 months and this time 12 wks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
stepconfused182
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I started showing around 16 weeks with my first. 

Smileyneni
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Yes you are!!! :) and aww thats a very cute name!! love it!! :) And aww thanks! :) Can't wait to see a pic of your baby when you have him in your arms.

Quoting BritneeAnn012:

I'm due THREE months earlier lol exactly! And his name is Ashton John :) I can't wait to see you pop!!

Quoting Smileyneni:

Quoting BritneeAnn012:

Quoting Smileyneni:

Quoting BritneeAnn012:

LiquidLuck
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:56 PM

This is me at 16 weeks with my third, when I first started to show. Now I'm 23 weeks and there's a huuuge difference! Don't worry, you'll pop.

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:46 PM

#1-14 wks, #2-12 wks, #3-10 wks, #4-9 wks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN