Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moody

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:00 PM
  • 14 Replies
I'm 27 weeks & this week I feel like everything is getting on my nerves & pissing me off!
Please tell me this is normal hormones and what to do about it. Friends I like normally & some people are getting so annoying I want to scream at them!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
A-WAHL
by Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:04 AM
I am the same way! I have been a complete witch lol. I feel like I am worse now than than when I was on my period.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ame0608
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:20 AM

I'm like you, but I'm only 8 weeks along. (It's a long road ahead :) I've been going to an acupuncturist, and that's helped a ton! She tells me if I can stop eating sugar/pasta, that will help too, but that's mostly what I'm craving right now. :S

40sandPreg
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 8:15 AM

Pasta I can do but Sugar?  I think I could go a couple of days, lol.  

I'll try it for a bit and see if that helps.  Thanks.

Quoting ame0608:

I'm like you, but I'm only 8 weeks along. (It's a long road ahead :) I've been going to an acupuncturist, and that's helped a ton! She tells me if I can stop eating sugar/pasta, that will help too, but that's mostly what I'm craving right now. :S

mushmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Same here but I'm 12 wks. Thanks for taking away any hope I had of things getting better, lol!
40sandPreg
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:35 AM

LOL! 

I'm sorry.  I've been pretty well until just recently - now I want to strangle ppl.

This morning I'm alright, but as soon as I get out and hit a red light, get behind a slow car, have to wait in line at a store for the slooooooooow person in front of me ---- BAM - I'm a royal bitch biting my tongue, rolling my eyes, sighing loud and trying not to hit someone or something!

Quoting mushmom:

Same here but I'm 12 wks. Thanks for taking away any hope I had of things getting better, lol!

MrsLondon
by Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Sounds normal to me. Lol
TeamBecker
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:25 PM

THis time around, I am sooooooo crazy moody. I feel like my body has been invaded and I get angry at the drop of a hat. Hubby ad I had a nasty 2 day fight becauuse of it and it got ugly. I hate it but i know it is temporary and I have mostly good days.

MrsHill12
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 6:32 PM
I was fine and few times different types if moodiness but out of no where this last week (20 weeks) I been crying emotional I'm hoping that will subside very soon ! Lol
FarmMom383
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 8:46 PM

i would say it is normal.  I also think most people will understand if they have ever been around someone who has been prego.  hang in there you are over half way there!!

40sandPreg
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Terrible, my 1st featured post & its about me being a royal b*tch! Lol & all the answers are about y'all feeling the same.
Alright, I guess I can make it about 90 more days...
I even youtube'd some clips on how to be calm so I'll still have some friends left by the time I'm a mommy.
Thank you ladies! I won't call my psychiatrist & tell him 'something' is wrong with me now.

Quoting FarmMom383:

i would say it is normal.  I also think most people will understand if they have ever been around someone who has been prego.  hang in there you are over half way there!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured