Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's CHAT: What's on YOUR Mind?

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:23 AM
  • 334 Replies
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the Pregnancy Chat!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Let's talk!

*To chat with other members, use the Quote button below their reply to quote and respond to them!

butterfly on head 
Have a great day!!

One member who replies to this post by March 26 at 11pm EST will WIN a CafeMom Coffee Mug!

The Let's CHAT Giveaway starts 3/25/13 at 10am (ET) and ends 3/26/2013 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period"). Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning. One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Coffee Mug.
The random drawing shall occur on or about 4/7/13. No Purchase Necessary. Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I'm doing great!  Last night, I couldn't sleep due to just pregnancy pains, so I caught up on the Duggars latest shows with them being in Japan and China (haven't see the China ones yet...since they have yet to be aired).  I hope I don't pay for not sleeping later today.  :)

The sun is shining, so it has to be a good day!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

How are you, Cafe Jenn??

luvmylilbean
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:41 AM
I'm exhausted! My baby is 5 weeks old now, and my oldest is almost 2. I've been up forever since both girls woke up last night. I'm planning dd1's birthday party and stuck at home since we have several inches of snow and dh is working. Hope I'm still ok to be in this group... I love checking in and giving advice when I can.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stepconfused182
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this

I just found out I was pregnant on Friday and called the ob office this morning to schedule my appt. I'm in a new city than I was in for my first baby so am going to be seeing someone new. When I called, I asked if the doc would perform a VBAC because this is very important to me. The lady said she had no idea and acted like I was crazy for even asking. I told her to find out before I scheduled with him and she said ooooook. Was that question that crazy??

lillucky8
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Im tired, i think dd shared her cold with me and ds got up twice last night. Hes popping teeth like crazy. I have a bunch to do today but dont feel like doing anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Yes!!  We love all mamas in this group!  I know I am a lifer here! :)

I hope some energy comes your way soon.  Birthday parties are a lot of work to plan.  :)  Are you going to do a theme for the party?

Quoting luvmylilbean:

I'm exhausted! My baby is 5 weeks old now, and my oldest is almost 2. I've been up forever since both girls woke up last night. I'm planning dd1's birthday party and stuck at home since we have several inches of snow and dh is working. Hope I'm still ok to be in this group... I love checking in and giving advice when I can.

lillucky8
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Ooh, i saw the duggars first japan episode, ill have to check my on demand for more

Quoting meam4444:

I'm doing great!  Last night, I couldn't sleep due to just pregnancy pains, so I caught up on the Duggars latest shows with them being in Japan and China (haven't see the China ones yet...since they have yet to be aired).  I hope I don't pay for not sleeping later today.  :)

The sun is shining, so it has to be a good day!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Of course you can be here! My kiddos are eight months and two yrs old.

Quoting luvmylilbean:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:44 AM
I hope you get some rest soon!

Whats the plan for the bday party?

Quoting luvmylilbean:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Congrats on your pregnancy!! 

Not crazy question at all..if she won't give you an answer, you could see if he could give you a call for a interview, or even schedule an interview with him to see his complete views on the subject.  Hope you are able to get an answer soon!

Quoting stepconfused182:

I just found out I was pregnant on Friday and called the ob office this morning to schedule my appt. I'm in a new city than I was in for my first baby so am going to be seeing someone new. When I called, I asked if the doc would perform a VBAC because this is very important to me. The lady said she had no idea and acted like I was crazy for even asking. I told her to find out before I scheduled with him and she said ooooook. Was that question that crazy??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured