Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Kim Kardashian Pregnancy, yay or nay?

Posted by   + Show Post

So Ive seen about a million news articles and such bashing Kim Kardashian over her pregnancy, her weight, her style, etc...I personally think that they need to leave her alone. In terms of her weight, for example, she's pregnant! Theres not exactly much she can do to stay model fit. But anywho...my question is. What do you ladies think of her pregnancy? Does she really deserve all the negativity?

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Replies (11-20):
Theemom
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:39 PM

I have not followed her. It seems the "STARS"  get really comfortable though. Even the way they dress themselves. But Its the media not the "REAL PEOPLE" bashing her so I don't really care it's up to them how they listen to the negativivty.

-Rose-
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Quoting AndreaGalvez:

Like, Im not saying that she deserves any super positive reactions and comments on her pregnancy. I mean is it fair that shes being bashed for a baby thats a blessing? I think they should just leave it where its at. Her bump doesnt need all the attention. Shes a mom, just like the rest of us who are pregnant.

It's American media, "we" are obsessed with body size.The same thing has happened to Jessica Simpson, Alicia Keys, etc., they are doing it to Kate Middleton too and you can't even tell she's pregnant. I read about her (Kate) in British media and her size isn't even mentioned, but in US media they have talked about it 

FarmGirl2B
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Nay. Tired of seeing "Kim and her baby bump" did this in the headlines every day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittany208
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Haven't been following it at all. but i think she nees to put her boobs away lol

Jessica518
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 4:35 PM
I say congrats on her pregnancy...but she dresses like shes not pregnant
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
September2013
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 4:35 PM
No she shouldn't get bashed for it.. But i think she should find more pregnant friendly clothes. She's not that big, its the choice in clothes.
5tyli5hLensT
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 4:57 PM
I think ppl should leave her alone. She and kanye brokd up right
JLCrunch
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 5:03 PM

How far along is she? I feel like I just seen her last week with barely a visable bump and now BAM! Also, she needs to lose the short skirts, they are not flattering in the least. They make her look much heavier than I'm sure she is (in other words, her thighs look huge)

lillucky8
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 5:05 PM
I think she looks fine. Shes preg. Shes not a barbie doll to begin with which i like.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JLCrunch
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 5:06 PM

That explains. Big belly just ensentuates her thick thighs and not in a good way. Hopefully she finds a tad bit of modesty in lengthening her hem line.

Quoting nicolemead91:

FYI : These are all fake pics of KK. I seen them on tmz (what they thought shed look like preg!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN