Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Kim Kardashian Pregnancy, yay or nay?

Posted by   + Show Post

So Ive seen about a million news articles and such bashing Kim Kardashian over her pregnancy, her weight, her style, etc...I personally think that they need to leave her alone. In terms of her weight, for example, she's pregnant! Theres not exactly much she can do to stay model fit. But anywho...my question is. What do you ladies think of her pregnancy? Does she really deserve all the negativity?

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Replies (21-30):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't care about her pregnancy. She doesn't need to walk around looking like a tramp, though.. there's being sexy and having a little class and then there's being completely inappropriate.. she's the latter.

Heather2001
by Heather on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:55 PM

Well, she looks like a hussy, though she always did to an extent.  She's definitely not going for "classy pregnant", that's for sure.

LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:59 PM
I don't think she deserves the negative attention but I don't care for her much so I don't think she deserves attention period.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsLondon
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:01 PM

I don't think she's really pregnant

MissTacoBell
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Idgaf about the kardashians.
angela84
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:08 PM

This:

Quoting nicolemead91:

FYI : These are all fake pics of KK. I seen them on tmz (what they thought shed look like preg!)

pregnancy
I want to be a breastfeeding, babywearing, roomsharing, cloth diapering, working Momma!
LoveOfWisdom
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:14 PM
I see nothing wrong with her pregnancy OR her clothes. It's who she is and part of her brand. Is she supposed to wear a moomoo? It's hard enough being pregnant, "losing your idendity", etc. I could never imagine being under the media microscope. Some people say "well that's what they deserve", no it's not. The paparazzi and celebrity media are out of control!
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:55 PM

I was wondering how she got so big so fast!?

Quoting nicolemead91:

FYI : These are all fake pics of KK. I seen them on tmz (what they thought shed look like preg!)

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:56 PM

She needs a new stylist that's all. I don't think she looks horrible, just some bad outfit choices.

tina08mommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:58 PM
I dont care for her or her family so i dont know watch anything on it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN