Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kim Kardashian Pregnancy, yay or nay?

Posted by   + Show Post

So Ive seen about a million news articles and such bashing Kim Kardashian over her pregnancy, her weight, her style, etc...I personally think that they need to leave her alone. In terms of her weight, for example, she's pregnant! Theres not exactly much she can do to stay model fit. But anywho...my question is. What do you ladies think of her pregnancy? Does she really deserve all the negativity?

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Replies (41-46):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:32 AM

I would say it isn't anyone's business but her own. Except she has made it everyone else's business by putting her life on tv that way she has. I do hate the way she dresses thats for sure!

Spring.Mom
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:24 AM

Personally not a fan of her. She got herself into the media so she gets what she gets. Even if more than half of it is a lie. As for the pics you posted she definitely does pregnancy well..... 

trin123
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:43 AM

I think she causes these issues. I am not even sure why she is famous. She has never done anything truly productive but there are tons of people like that which are famous. I do not care about her pregnancy. I am too focused on mine at the moment..lol. However, if she is going to dress like a hoe while she is pregnant she should be willing to experience the backlash. I think she actually craves publicity....of any kind.

MoxieRochelle
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:44 AM

This woman is in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons. She's not even a celebrity. Haha. 
If a sex tape with a D-list "music artist" is what launches you into society, I feel really sorry for you.
As far as the media being mean towards her weight gain, style, etc...tabloids are tabloids. She's pregnant today and when she ends up giving birth, she will have her perfect little body back in 3 weeks like every other one. :P

Lsilvamom
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:08 AM

So funny I'm reading this post and watching GMA and they just talked about her.  Lol. So funny. 

I watch the show sometimes, but not as a fan, just to watch. From what I just saw on GMA, these are totally fake. She's not big yet. No matter who you are, people don't have the right to say mean things about preggo people. Free speech but just not nice. Big or not, you don't know what she's going threw. 

CjEmmemommy
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:09 AM

Her actions are awful. She married and separated in a few weeks. Got together with someone else and pregnant early on before her divorce was final.

I don't ink she looks bad and I wouldn't walk around bashing her personally but yes if our asking it's a negative situation generally speaki.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured