Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi! need advice/help

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:28 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hi My name is Katie...

i have a boy that will be 4 in may...a girl that will be 2 in april....and im due any day with another boy...

first 2 babies were born vaginaly with no complications at all easy peasy and labors were under an hour from first contraction to baby in warmer...like i said easy non medicated births

this new baby...currently 38 weeks 3 days....is a full frank breech (head in my ribcage with his feet by his ears turned in behind his head) he also has the cord wrapped around his neck....I have went thru 2 ECV (forceably turning the baby) to try to get him to go head down...both failed miserably. there is no way possiable for him to turn.

i was in a car accident at 34 weeks pregnant...i have an internal tear on my uterous....my obgyn said "a high impact car accident while pregnant is no big deal and you dont need to be checked out go home"

i contacted a lawyer after that...lawyer has been talking to dr about the situation with possiable lawsuit they still refuse to see me.

HERE IS WHERE I NEED ADVICE!

at my last dr appt i was 5 cm dilated and 90% effaced...if i would go into labor a contraction or me pushing would potentialy kill him bcuz of the cord being around his neck and it would re rip open my internal bleed causing me to bleed out...DR REFUSES to do a C-section for another 3 weeks. They would rather risk me going into labor and since i am an hour away from the nearest hospital that delivers babies and it takes an ambulance 22 minutes to get to my house and then the 45-60 minute drive to the hospital....

I have been in unbearable pain for 2 weeks dr refused to see me or answer my calls...FINALLY got an appointment for tomorrow (3-26) morning...what can i do or say to prove to them that it is risking mine and unborn baby life to keep me pregnant in this amount of pain at 5 cm 90% for any longer???? all they do is roll thier eyes and walk away without talking to me....

HELP!

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MYLIFE27
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:49 PM

IF I WAS U...I WOULD BE DRIVING MYSELF 2 THE EMERGENCY ROOM!

KHaverfield92
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:04 PM

I have tried....the only thing they do is tell me to sit in the waiting room then they call my obgyn and say no contractions no blood go home.... it has taken me a week to get an appointment and since the pain is so bad they said there is no guarentee that i will be seen my an actual doctor probably just a nurse...

i have tried contacting differnt doctors but they wont take on a new patient that is so far along

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Go to a different hospital! Do anything you can to get a second opinion!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 3:00 AM
What does your lawyer say? Seems like he is the one you trust with your medical stuff. If you trust the lawyer more than the doc its time to get a new doctor. When you keep running to a lawyer rather than finding a doc you like it seems like you hope things will go wrong so you can get money.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)



Featured