Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Painful Pregnant Sex....

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:38 AM
  • 12 Replies
Lately I've been having some pains during sex. I was wondering is there any positions that are less painful for a pregnant chick?
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LilliesValley
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:42 AM
Ironically the only thing I found that helped was to have more sex. Going off bc pill helped to but you may want to mentioned it to your OB. Mine said everything was fine and for about six years we would only have sex about once a month, if that. Then I just decided to suck it up (LOL) and we started having sex daily to every three days. It hurt at first, but after four or five times close together it got better and now is no big deal. It sucks, good luck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2beQua
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:55 AM
Quoting LilliesValley:

Ironically the only thing I found that helped was to have more sex. Going off bc pill helped to but you may want to mentioned it to your OB. Mine said everything was fine and for about six years we would only have sex about once a month, if that. Then I just decided to suck it up (LOL) and we started having sex daily to every three days. It hurt at first, but after four or five times close together it got better and now is no big deal. It sucks, good luck.

. I'm pregnant, that's why its painful
LilliesValley
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 7:03 AM
Well, I'm about eleventh weeks on Friday, I just told dh not to go in deep during missionary. What position hurts? As long as dh doesn't go in real deep I'm fine but I'll admit the couple times he did I just was like no, stop, you can't do that or we will stop.

Quoting Mommy2beQua:

Quoting LilliesValley:

. I'm pregnant, that's why its painful

Mommy2beQua
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 7:14 AM
It hurts in missionary and doggie style. Maybe its how deep the penetration is......
Jen4boys06
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 7:30 AM
Doggie style always hurts me when I'm pregnant. Try being on top or lay on your side with him behind you.
GoddessNDaRuff
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:10 AM
We have stopped having sex because it's painful and I get no pleasure from it at all which ruins it for him. One reason I am ready for this pregnancy to be over.
livingrlovesong
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:40 AM
I'm in the same boat. This is my fourth pregnancy and the only time sex has hurt this had. We can't really find any that work for us. And after sex my, lady parts, hurt for days on end and I end up with bad Braxton Hicks every time. I'm only 21 weeks, but I think sex is probably out for us.
TeamBecker
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Lying on your side with him behind you. It helps to limit the depth of penetration and is less painful

meg4763
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:37 AM

We have to have me on top or in the spooning position. We only do it maybe once a week or every other bc my lady parts are very sore for at least 3 days after.  We will continue though until the very end, bc who knows how long it will be after the birth bf we can resume.

JennyLee24
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:45 AM
I was the same way in early pregnancy. If dh went too deep it hurt so bad. I told the dr's but they just said to change positions. When my uterus began to grow and move up it stopped hurting. But at my gender ultrasound i was told i have placenta previa..where my placenta is covering my cervix and i cant help but think that was the reason for my pain. As of now..im on pelvic rest. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured