Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

wtf???!! still no answers

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:59 AM
  • 6 Replies
I found out on the 16th I'm pregnant I had an iud still in place got into the Dr first thing on the 19 did ultrasound couldn't find baby blood work showed 120 hgc levels Dr took out iud immediately had more blood work on the 21 levels went up 346 and up to 626 on the 23rd yesterday went in to Dr for ultrasound n still couldn't find sac my levels are up again to 1059 and another ultrasound scheduled tomro am I'm not sure what's goin on if it was etopic my levels wouldn't continue going up and if it was a chemical preg my levels wouldn't have gotten so high I need advice I'm freakin out
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LuvNmyGrl
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Well usually you can't see anything on ultrasound until levels are at least 1,000 and sometimes not until 2,000. I could only see a sac at 2,100. Sounds like you are still in the 4-5w range you still won't see much until 6w at least but good luck and let us know how it goes. Join the November babies 2013 group if you are due then.
angevil53
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:28 AM
They need to wait for pain or 2000! Why so many so early? I guess bc of iud. You will get answers don't worry.
WishingAway
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:48 AM

My doctor told me my levels had to be 1500-2000 to show baby and he was right. I am sure everything is fine just takes time! :-)

angleybby328
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:22 PM
I have blood draws every 48 hrs to chk on the levels based off theory my levels should be over 2100 2mro very light spotting I guess is normal bc of the iud being moved and also very mild cramping again supposed to be normal but what will be will be just don't like not knowing
misskrys86
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:44 PM

I'm not trying to worry you, but your levels will still rise if it's ectopic. I had my blood drawn and an u/s weekly with my first pregnancy and they couldn't figure out why they weren't seeing anything, I kept telling them to check my tubes and by the 4th u/s they listened and sure enough it was ectopic. My levels started at 200 and were in the 2000's when they finally saw it. Just keep an eye on it, make sure your doctor at least looks at your tubes, especially since you had an IUD.

CafeMom Tickers

angleybby328
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Us #3 no baby yet more blood work is it really possible I caught my pregnancy literally days after conseption. N I'm only 2-3 weeks pregnant
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)