Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

plss help

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:13 AM
  • 16 Replies
I m 11 week pregnent and not gaining weight, from the first day of my pregnency I m 166lb and I loose 1 lb now I m 165, is it ok my hight is 5 feet 4 inch, so is that ok, is my baby ok pls ans
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
heartagram_girl
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I was overweight to begin with, and my first trimester I lost 15 lbs. Doc said it was alright- it was just from the change in diet and more exercise. If you are really worried, call the doc. He/she may want you to keep track of your weight gain/loss throughout the week. But one pound isnt too much to worry about- your weight fluctuates throughout the day anywhere from 1/2- 1 1/2 lbs

CafeMom Tickers
us.mex.fam.of4
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

dang i wish i lost 15 lbs haha! I'm 19wks and haven't gained anything but i'm 220lbs and my doc said i didn't have to gain any weight because i'm overweight and the baby would be fine :)

sfank
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:32 AM
2 moms liked this

It's totally normal to not gain or even lose weight during your first trimester. I lost during my first trimester and my baby is growing really well. You can talk to your doctor about it at your next appointment for some reassurance though.

louzannalady
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I lost thirty pounds with my first pregnancy. And gained about ten back at the end for about a twenty pound loss after he was born. He was more than fine and my providers were not worried, since a bulk of that loss happened in the first three months, then the sickness wore off and I was eating regularly, again. With my second, I lost ten pounds. Again, my diet was healthy and I was drinking tons of water. My provides were not worried. 

becs0808
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:39 PM

You're just fine with a 1lb weight loss I'm 15 weeks with twins and down 6 lbs still my doctor isn't concerned with it. I also started out over weight and think that it has a lot to do with it. But 1lb down at 11 weeks I wouldn't stress about at all.

September2013
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Yes it's totally fine.. Im 5 feet n my weight was around 95-100 pounds. For a while my weight went up n down.. Im 13 weeks n barely just showing.. Don't freak urself out mama. Everyones bodies react differently towards pregnancy..
WishingAway
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Its perfectly normal to lose a couple lbs or even more! Don't worry I am sure everthing is fine!

Clemency3
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:54 PM

are you losing weight because of throwing up or not eating enough? I lost tons of weight the first 4 months of my first pregnancy because I was throwing up so much. Honestly if you are worried about it, never hesitate to call your doctor. 

MsGrayciesMommy
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:12 PM
With my first I lost a lot of weight, then in my third trimester started gaining. This time I'm 22 weeks and only gained about 10lbs so far.

Pregnancy isn't about weight. As long as you're eating healthy, it doesn't matter what the scale says.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amar1234
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Thnx to all mamas, feeling much better :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)