Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can you get pregnant 19 months after tubal ligation?

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:19 PM
  • 0 Replies

I have 4 children, 10 yrs/4yrs/3yrs & 19 months and I am 27 yrs old. I had a tubal ligation 19 months ago after my last daughter. Was told there was no way of me getting pregnant again...but not 100% sure. As of a week ago, certain things (food, smells, nausea, fatigue, drinking more water, lingering headache that wont go away w/meds, ect) I have noticed more an more of it happening...its just becoming more like I am pregnant, but I am fixed! Took 3 pregnancy tests, all negative. My PMS has been normal & regular and in February it was only 3 days long & very light, then this month (still on time) it was a bit heavier but lasted 4 days. TMI: I had a vaginal discharge that was milky/watery for a few days then it has become thicker & creamy. I dont itch nor burn down there though. Iseem to have 80% of pregnancy symptoms & a Dr appt next week...Im just wondering if anyone has ever heard or have known someone who was fixed and ended up pregnant?! Anyone know of someone who was on PMS and also was pregnant? All advice is greatly appreciated!

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured