Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Alittle worried

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 3:24 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am six weeks pregnant according to my last period which was on the 2/5/13 (but not sure if that was the day) I had an ultrasound done and there was no sac or baby.... has anyone had this problem?

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
September2013
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Maybe the baby is to small to see.. I know when i was preg. They could not see the baby nor the sac. I believe they said the sac was there but it was to small, meaning i guess i was early in pregnancy.. But they also said i was 6 weeks I had to come back every 2 weeks to make sure the baby was developing right..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momma_gig
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 3:38 PM

This happened to me with my son. I went in for a sono at 6 1/2 weeks and they couldn't see anything. They had me come in a week later for another one and they could see the sack and a little teeny bean lol. Turns out I ovulated late and was a week behind my LMP date. So don't worry too much. When are they having you come back in?

nicole2884
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 3:51 PM

dont get worried yet its still early , did they schedule you to come back soon

ame0608
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:44 PM

My first appointment was just at five weeks, and my doctor said we should wait until my nine week appointment before thinking about an ultrasound/sonogram.  (I was dying to know where it had attached to my uterus). I bet the baby is just too little to get any information about it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN