Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

new

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:25 PM
  • 7 Replies

Hello my name is Alisha. I am about 6 to 7 weeks pregnant. Got my blood test today and I have to go in for my first prenatal visit like in a month because I am waiting on insurance.  In November I had a miscarriage. That scares me. I don't feel pregnant. I don't have the morning sickness just a little nauseated. I am tired, my emotions are everywhere, I am lightheaded, and hungry. To me that is not normal. this is my first pregnancy and I am lost what to do.

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations, it is scary no matter when you are first pregnant. My first was a miscarriage too. I was nervous my first time I got pregnant.

That is all normal. It is normal not to feel pregnant. I never really did till I started to show and feel baby.

You have come to the right place for info, help, talking and so much more.

ahleesha14
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Thank you so much. It is a bit scary not knowing what to do or where to go at this point. People try and tell me what to do and not to do and  I don't know whats right or wrong. I am doing everything I can I am a person that is stressed easily and I know that is not good for the baby. I am just excited to go to the dr and see if the baby is ok and start to grow and feel it move.

jwdv822
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:47 PM

I didn't feel pregnant until about a month ago and I'm 30 weeks. lol.  Your symptoms sound like mine. For the first trimester I was tired.. exhausted. Nauseous. Emotional. It was wacky. From what I've gathered no 2 people are the same.. just try to keep your stress at a minimum and things will work out how they're supposed to. <3

Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Welcome and congrats! I'm sorry to hear about the m/c. I'm sure everything is fine. Not having morning sickness isn't an indication of a pregnancy gone bad, esp since it's still early on. With DD3 I didn't have ANY symptoms (no morning sickness, sore breasts, food cravings or aversions like I did with my first 2 daughters/first 4 pregnancies. I didn't even get my first actual symptom (a craving) till around 16wks along.  GL and keep positive =0)

ahleesha14
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Hey thanks like i said the only thing that worries me is that I stress a lot. I have always been a worrier. My job is stressful as well. I am trying so hard to do everything right for this baby and I am so scared because of a miscarriage. I want this baby so bad. Plus my fiancee and I are having problems and I can't focus on them so irs tough right now. My job is  a daycare and I don't know what I should do because we need the money but its stressful.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Congrats!! I hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by Laura on Mar. 27, 2013 at 6:44 PM

welcome and congrats!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)