Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

if I made you dinner after delivery

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:52 PM
  • 70 Replies
If I made you a dinner for when you get home with your little bundle what would you like to have?

Just wondering..

Me i would love a cassorole, in a disposable pan, one the kids would like to eat, so dinner is a no mess no fuss!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sj3starz
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:02 PM
2 moms liked this

hmm... hard question. I loved yogurt with fruit after my first. I could have eaten it day and night. It was strange having cravings right AFTER pregnancy. It was that and hashbrowns. haha. If I didn't have a weird craving I would probably love a chicken shawrma (sp) wrap and pickled turnips. Middle eastern food around here is to die for. :-)

ETA: I guess that wouldn't really be homemade, but take-out rather.

SFsupermommy
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Something italian. We had lasagna that my mom made. It was wonderful. Pasta is always good in my house.

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Who knows. I always devour turkey sandwiches after my kids are born! 

kelly617
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:15 PM

The hospital gave me a grilled cheese and it was seriously the greatest thing I've ever had....lol it could have been because i was starving I have no idea...but it was awesome

a casserole in a throw away dish sounds great...or a pot of soup and a loaf of bread...
pretty much anything would be very awesome because it means mom doesn't have to cook

Sagemm
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:17 PM
2 moms liked this
I think anything would be appreciated! It's a huge help and so thought full to receive any help at all!!
5tyli5hLensT
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:23 PM
4 moms liked this

Honestly, I just wanted a cheeseburger LOL

doulala
by Emerald Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:14 AM
3 moms liked this

Whatever-  and lots of it!
;-)

SadiasMomma
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:56 AM
I can't eat the meatloaf my mom makes me when I pregnant because it tastes so gross I want to puke lol but its the first thing I think off afterwards.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommabearbergh
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:21 AM
Carribean food. Curry chicken rice and beans and cabbage with a Malta ....mmmmm or my step moms cream of wheat
sweetieiv
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:29 AM
Anything except soup! My mom is an old fashioned Mexican woman and omg after I had my first baby she had me eat soups everyday for a few weeks. Chicken soup, broccoli soup, potato soup, beef stew, for breakfast I had oatmeal :( she believes that women should only eat bland food after giving birth because its more healthy. By bland I mean not many spices or herbs and not much salt at all. Plus the broth helps produce more milk. I have been dreading having this baby only because I know I will go on a forced soup diet once baby is born.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN