Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

does your hospital?

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:02 AM
  • 57 Replies
2 moms liked this
Do a special Mommy and Daddy dinner after lo is born? The hospital I'm delivering at does a steak and lobster dinner. With my other three the hospital I delivered at just did order what you want off the menu. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Larsbug
by Laura on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:10 AM

yes, there is also babies first present in the room  :0)

his88angel
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Omg no i wish! That is awesome i have never heard of that.

MsGrayciesMommy
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Omg! Lobster is like my biggest craving this pregnancy. Where is this?! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tyrelsmom
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:15 AM
No. I had her at 12:47 am and had to wait for breakfast. Which was mostly disgusting. DH went out and bought me Subway as soon as it opened. I was STARVING.
sailorchu
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:16 AM
I wish! But they did have food ready for me as soon as I got to pp. And it was better than hospital food normally is :P
anxiousschk
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:17 AM

It used to, but doesn't now.  However, the food was AWESOME there.  DH went and got me the BEST BURGER OF MY LIFE right after delivery :)  (from the cafeteria)

Man, this post makes me miss the french toast they had there...

summerbear
by Platinum Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:20 AM
When I had DD2 three years ago they did. They didn't do it with ds almost 2 years ago and they still don't when I will have this one in May/June. They don't even do guest trays for whoever is staying overnight! So, DH usually grabs Subway for the both of us around the corner when I get hungry. It is so much better than the hospital food anyway!
MamaScho88
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:20 AM

I have heard about the dinner because it is a fairly new thing they are doing for the past 3 years but I never got one...my husband was not there for the birth of our son because he was still on his deployment in afghanistan, would be nice if we get one when our daughter is born in May, if not I am having him order take out from Texas Roadhouse!

Lsilvamom
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:25 AM

My hospital gave us a happy birthday cake for us to eat. The other hospital where I had my older boys didn't do anything. Maybe it's something new that hospitals are doing now. It's neat. 

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:33 AM

I have only had my second at the hospital and they did not 6 year ago. Which I am fine with. There food was so gross there. I was so happy to be home to eat my own food.

But since then a new company took over and from what I hear they have changed  and don't know if they do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)