Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I Need Help With Names -- Difficult task

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:51 AM
  • 10 Replies

I think many will find this ridiculous but I need help finding girl and boy names. The problem is, the names have to follow guidelines. So here are the guidelines:

The names have to begin with a "Y"
The names have to have a "Z" in them
The names have to be unique

Does anyone have any ideas? So far I have Ylazia as a possible girl name but I need more options. For those of you who most likely ask, here is my silly little reason for the guidelines.

After I had my daughter's Kazmira, Azaria, and Zajanah, I noticed that the first letter of each of their names spells out the first 3 letters of my eldest daughter's name. K-A-Z. I though it would be cool, should I have anymore children, that their names begin with a Z then a Y, spelling out K-A-Z-Z-Y which is what we call my eldest. So I had a son whose name is Zayden and found out February 17th that I am pregnant again. I am up to K-A-Z-Z and all I need is that Y to finish off my daughter's nick name.

I am NOT having more children just to finish the name. Neither my son, nor this one were planned. My son was a depo baby and I had Mirena with this one. Apparently at some point it fell out (I have no idea when) because I got pregnant again.

I have received some negative comments from people because I am on my fifth child. I would like to clarify that we receive no government assisstance. I am a small business owner and my SO is an Electrical engineer so we support our family on our own. This will, however, be my last as I'll be getting my tubes tied after delivering this baby. 

by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
japanmommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Yazlin
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaScho88
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Don't worry about what others think of you. I think that is pretty neat actually :) What about Yazlia, Yazleigh, or Yazmina for a girl? And Yozef for a boy (Yozef is actually a polish name for a boy)

MamaScho88
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Yozeline or Yozephine

ajohnson08099
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Yazmin is the only thing that comes to mind.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mom2many747
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:14 PM
BUMP
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Turtledoves
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Yay for big families! I was raised in a 6 kid household, and we'd love 4-6 kids.

I can only think of Yazleigh or Yazlyn.

in lovebaby girlpuppy
Babywearing, co-sleeping, exclusively breastfeeding, AP, natural birthing, happily married SAH Mommy to Katherine Isabelle, and mommy to our Angel baby, Elizabeth Rose. Pregnant with our Rainbow Baby and due 12.12.13!

Racheldp20
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:52 PM

For a girl: Yuzuki - "small citrus fruit" - Japanese, Yezenia - "palm tree" - Spanish, originally spelled with an 's,' Yaritza - "small butterfly" - Portuguese, Yaretzi - "you will always be loved" - Aztec

For a boy: Yazid - "addition, increase" - Arabic, Yildiz - "star" - Turkish, Yozef - "God will add" - Hebrew, originally spelled with an 's'...you can just replace an s with a z, I figure. Good luck!

LiquidLuck
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

That is the weirdest reason for it needing to be that letter that I have ever heard! I love it! XD 

Yazira, Yazmina, Yazelena, Yzabel

Yakez, Yazier/Yazer, Yazin..

If you don't find anything, you can spell her nickname Kazzie and name the baby a name that starts with I!

ame0608
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:19 PM
I was thinking Yazmin too! I've always loved that name.
Quoting ajohnson08099:

Yazmin is the only thing that comes to mind.

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Okay the mandatory Z threw me off or else I would be giving you a bunch of names right now. The Y I can work with. That random Z is the killer. I'll give you some without the z.

Yahara

Yasmine (I know it's a well known BC now but before it was a very pretty girl's name some idiot manufacture ruined by slapping it his shitty product)

Yanelli (supoosed to be Llanelli but what the hell same sound)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)