Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

is this my bloody show?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:55 AM
  • 7 Replies
Im 36 weeks friday makes 37 ... day before yesterday and today i started to see bright red with muscus time to time .. told my dr today since it was my appt .. he really didnt say much only if my water breaks o contrations go to the hospital.... so is this my bloody show??? Im not really in pain only when my back hurts .. any advice is good! ...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jenny0709
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 2:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds very possible. When i lost my mucus plug it never had blood. I know some women have blood and some don't.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsHill12
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 2:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine had blood and mucous .. I wasn't having any pain or anything... I just continued my walking and in I think a week maybe a but less is when I started contractions and had her... It's not a huge deal its more like your body telling you hey it's close to time!! That's my experience anyway and yes it sounds like it is or part of your mucous plug/ bloody show ..
Mz.perales
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 7:37 AM
Thanks with my son i really didnt show anything only green mucus ... i read alot on the internet so i was making sure ... thanks ;) ..

Quoting MrsHill12:

Mine had blood and mucous .. I wasn't having any pain or anything... I just continued my walking and in I think a week maybe a but less is when I started contractions and had her... It's not a huge deal its more like your body telling you hey it's close to time!! That's my experience anyway and yes it sounds like it is or part of your mucous plug/ bloody show ..

Mz.perales
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 7:39 AM
Thanks .. i know what you mean with my son i didnt show anything of blood only green mucus ... with him my back was unbearable so ill see how my girl gona be this time around...

Quoting jenny0709:

Sounds very possible. When i lost my mucus plug it never had blood. I know some women have blood and some don't.

legobaby
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 7:41 AM
When I lost my plug, it was a LOT of it, like a HUGE glob and then some other pieces. I was sure I lost it all, but they told me I lost more at the hospital.

So I think you might be losing a bit of it, but there is probably more in there.
Mz.perales
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Yes im losing bit by bit i havnt seen a whole lot

Quoting legobaby:

When I lost my plug, it was a LOT of it, like a HUGE glob and then some other pieces. I was sure I lost it all, but they told me I lost more at the hospital.

So I think you might be losing a bit of it, but there is probably more in there.

momto1ryen
by Lindsey on Mar. 28, 2013 at 2:44 PM

When I had my bloody show with ds it was a lot. I wiped a whole lot of blood and wiped more again. It was obvious that it was my bloody show. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN