Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What Easter food are you looking forward to the most?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:56 AM
  • 12 Replies
I love me some deviled eggs.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Not a single thing. I am going to be so hungry that day. We are going to my In-laws and they are having ham. I don't do ham. When I was about 6/7 we at ham one night. When we were done. They told my brother and I we just ate our pig. The pig we had for 2 years that to me was my pet. No one told me we were going to eat it. If I had know that. I would have viewed it differently. But since then I can't stand the smell or eat ham. There sides are really weird and they are having some kind of desert I know I don't like. Hoping dinner is better.

I am so going to miss cooking

MamaScho88
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:53 AM

I'm not sure what we are having...for the past 2-3 years we have had brunch at Dh's Nana's and I was really looking forward to that, but a different family member is doing Easter dinner this year so idk what to expect.

mem82
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 2:47 PM

That's terrible!

Quoting Raeann11:

Not a single thing. I am going to be so hungry that day. We are going to my In-laws and they are having ham. I don't do ham. When I was about 6/7 we at ham one night. When we were done. They told my brother and I we just ate our pig. The pig we had for 2 years that to me was my pet. No one told me we were going to eat it. If I had know that. I would have viewed it differently. But since then I can't stand the smell or eat ham. There sides are really weird and they are having some kind of desert I know I don't like. Hoping dinner is better.

mem82
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 2:47 PM

I hope it's something good. 8)

Quoting MamaScho88:

I'm not sure what we are having...for the past 2-3 years we have had brunch at Dh's Nana's and I was really looking forward to that, but a different family member is doing Easter dinner this year so idk what to expect.

Babes2626
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:23 PM

I know it's not an "Easter food" but I can't stand the sight of ham right now makes me want to puke....! So I told hubby I'm making a turkey :)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Babes2626
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Oh wow that was so wrong! 

Quoting Raeann11:

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Sami_Mama_4
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Yum me 2!

Quoting mem82:

I love me some deviled eggs.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:00 PM
That is so horrible!

Quoting Raeann11:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:00 PM
I'm looking forward to desserts!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crystal185
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:56 PM
HOT CROSS BUNS!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)