Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mucous plug???? Help (tmi) ***edited***

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:19 AM
  • 10 Replies
Ok so I'm 33 weeks and 3 days when I pee (all today) I have like white clumps in the toilet, what could this be? I thought the mucous plug had a ting of pink? I'm having like white clumps when I look in the toilet nothing comes out on the tp it's just in the toilet but its been happening all today someone help??? I've also been having mini period cramps today if that's part of it

***it looked almost like floty tp about the size of a nickel/quarter in the water (and I'm positive it wasn't tp)***
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
doulala
by Emerald Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:37 AM

did your water break?

kbear1992
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:40 AM
I don't think so I haven't felt any gush I've had more discharge but I think that's normal. But I'm just not sure what the clumps of white are

Quoting doulala:

did your water break?

kbear1992
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:50 AM
Bump?!
try4baby20
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:58 AM
Just discharge completely normal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 6:13 AM
It COULD have been but even so it doesn't mean anything as the plug regrows as many times as needed I've lost mine three times starting at 33 weeks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doulala
by Emerald Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:54 AM

White clumps  might be vaginal discharge...     but if it doesn't dissolve in the water then I might examine more closely to be safe.      When I was leaking fluid I had chunks of white (fat from baby/vernix).

How are things going today?

Quoting kbear1992:

I don't think so I haven't felt any gush I've had more discharge but I think that's normal. But I'm just not sure what the clumps of white are

Quoting doulala:

did your water break?

Ninjascreenname
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Could be a yeast infection?
Ruffnekwife87
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:00 PM
I had the same thing happen to me when I was 6 months pregnant with my 1st DD then a couple days later I started to leak a lot. I knew I was not peeing myself that something else was wrong. I went to the doc and they found that there was a whole in the amniotic sack I was in the hospital until 5 days before my due date watching the levels then Nov 29th we had to have an emergency c-section because my baby was dying.

Go to the doc get it checked out. Better safe then sorry
kbear1992
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Things are a bit better been cramping on and off but they aren't consistent enough to time ill cramp for a few seconds then go an hour then cramp again and go five mins they are very spuratic (sp?) definitely feeling a bit more wet today as well an going pee 10x more then normal but it could be because I'm thirsty as all heck too. And no it didn't dissolve in the water it was clumps and they were floating

Quoting doulala:

White clumps  might be vaginal discharge...     but if it doesn't dissolve in the water then I might examine more closely to be safe.      When I was leaking fluid I had chunks of white (fat from baby/vernix).

How are things going today?

Quoting kbear1992:

Quoting doulala:

did your water break?

kbear1992
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I called the nurse on call last night but she wasn't much help :/ so I called about an hour ago to my dr just waiting for a call back from him.. Taking a long time

Quoting Ruffnekwife87:

I had the same thing happen to me when I was 6 months pregnant with my 1st DD then a couple days later I started to leak a lot. I knew I was not peeing myself that something else was wrong. I went to the doc and they found that there was a whole in the amniotic sack I was in the hospital until 5 days before my due date watching the levels then Nov 29th we had to have an emergency c-section because my baby was dying.

Go to the doc get it checked out. Better safe then sorry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured