Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

just dont feel right

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:44 AM
  • 25 Replies
Something in me just doesn't feel right. It's been days since I've felt fetal movement and I'm extremely tired an having odd dreams. My fetal movements were small I chalked it up to bring 16 weeks but I'm not feeling anything now.. I'm not bleeding though.. cramps are gone... I've tried to drink juice eat something sweet.. I'm not dehydrated an I've ate plenty... What's going on... :( guess I should call my dr
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nicole2884
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:54 AM
Could call the doctor but you are just 16 wks.
cadkins07
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:02 AM
No I'm 18 weeks now I felt small movements of the twins at 16 weeks
Rosie42113
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:42 AM

you still have 10 weeks until you are really supposed to feel the movements, i wouldnt worry too much

momto1ryen
by Lindsey on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:53 AM

movement at this stage is more sporadic. it's very possible to feel the baby everyday and then not feel anything for a few days however if you really think something is wrong you should go in.

amy31308
by Ashlee on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:09 AM

I've never been pregnant with twins but I would think movement would be more noticable with two in there rather than just one. If you are concerned, call the doctor. It's what they are there for ;)

ajohnson08099
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:21 AM
If you are super concerned call the dr. However, with this one, my first I felt a little movement at 15-16 weeks then nothing else until 19 weeks or so. Now this child is punxhing, flipping, and kicking away at 23 weeks!

When is your next appointment and what number baby/pregnancy is this for you?
cadkins07
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Next appointment is in three weeks this is babies number 4&5

Quoting ajohnson08099:

If you are super concerned call the dr. However, with this one, my first I felt a little movement at 15-16 weeks then nothing else until 19 weeks or so. Now this child is punxhing, flipping, and kicking away at 23 weeks!

When is your next appointment and what number baby/pregnancy is this for you?

cadkins07
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:18 AM

haha hey im featured! wow first time ever :)

rbailey2414
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:19 AM

are you saying your twins-previous pregnany- you were able to feel them at 16 weeks but this one you arent feeling? It is most likey because there is only one in there hun!! I am 16 weeks 2 days and movement is very small.

CathyPowell
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:23 AM

I'm 12 weeks along with twins and haven't felt the babies in 2 days. I hate it, but it's normal to feel them being more active sometimes and then not feel them at all for a bit. But if you think something could be wrong, I would call the dr and see.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)