Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Upset and worried UPDATE!!

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:40 AM
  • 12 Replies

I woke up this morning with back cramps, sharp pain in belly,  and what looks to be my period. I am between 7-12 weeks according to blood test.

Had something similar when preggo with my twins and they were ok. So how common is this and is this baby ok? Waiting to hear from the on call dr.

simple frown

UPDATE: Bleeding stopped yesterday but came back tonight so we went into the ER to get checked. After a bunch of tests/US/ and what not they still can't determine what is gong on but narrowed it down to one of 3 things.

1: Based on a cyst found on one of my ovaries they said it could be an ectopic pregnancy.

2: Based on the ultra sound, it could be we were preggo and have miscarried.

3: Based on ultra sound and last know cycle, it could be that we are actually earlier then the blood work shows and that we are 5 weeks preggo with twins....again

I am to make a follow up call with my dr tomorrow morning to set up more tests. First they are going to do another blood test to see if the hcg numbers are going up like they should. Second, if they are going up then they will do a follow up u/s to see if it is twins or ectopic.

Prayers would be much appreciated.

by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ahleesha14
by Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:57 AM

I don't know if its common just wait for your dr I hope everything is okay though.

TaralynnStewart
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Try to relax, drink a lot of water and lay down with your feet up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TeamBecker
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:32 AM

He said stay in bed today and drink a lot of water. If it gets worse go into er and if it stays the same call mon to come in.

CathyPowell
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Quoting TeamBecker:

He said stay in bed today and drink a lot of water. If it gets worse go into er and if it stays the same call mon to come in.

I hope everything goes ok when you see the dr! I had bleeding with one of my pregnancies and it was off and on until I delivered her. Never could find what was causing it. 

GypsiSky
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Praying everything is okay with your pregnancy.

Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:35 PM

I can't really say how common it is but if it happens with your twins maybe it's just something your body does? Good thoughts girl!

MammaKoi
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Why haven't you gone to the ER? They can atleast do a ultrasound and tell you what's up right now and you can always have a follow upwith your obgyn or doc. 

TeamBecker
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:39 AM

sigh. I need to go to sleep.

ilovesnowcones
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:49 AM
Prayers, momma!! Try to rest tonight. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xLilBit22
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Take it easy & rest. Sending u prayers.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN