Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Useless, No Help!

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:32 PM
  • 5 Replies
So I'm laying down watching tv I notice how the room is dirty and has been dirty for awhile. I start bending over to pick stuff up and moving stuff around (heavy stuff), then I start getting sharp pains in my back and stomach so laid down. So my SO comes in asking whats wrong with me and of course I told him, so then he gets mad at me and says "I could've did, just relax" and pretty much started to get heated I know him and I knew he was just saying to shut me up. Then leaves to go play video games with his friend. Smh. Is anyone else pretty doing too much as a pregnant woman?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mgkronenbitter
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I totally feel you on this. I do way to much since I got pregnant! I have moved furniture, cleaned carpets, take out trash, sometimes I clean for hours at a time. I am a stay at home mom and 25 weeks pregnant and taking care of a 2 1/2 year old plus all the house work, outside work, bills, cooking, and so much more i totally understand! Im so tired tonight and I still have 2 loads of laundry to do, dishes to put away, and much more and I haven't even fit my shower in yet. My fiance works all the time so he's been out of town for days and comes home tomorrow night so i'm trying to get everything done! On top of getting things ready for Easter tomorrow! Try to take time for your self and do what you can, because that all week can do!

awilliamson
by Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:54 PM
Exactly what PP said! Take your time and do what you can. Try getting around to just one room a day. If that. My hubby helps, but he works so much that I feel guilty staying home all day and having him come home to clean. Today, I swept the living room and cleaned my counter tops. That was enough for me! So the rest can wait.
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:03 PM

hugs

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:15 AM
Yep. But my husband has a valid excuse.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Nope my dh respects me too much to let me do that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)