Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Are you planning any tricks for April Fool's Day?

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:03 PM
  • 25 Replies

Being pregnant does provide a certain amount of new material to play tricks on people with. LOL

by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
christinarb
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:13 PM
2 moms liked this
Its more obvious tho.. With me i know if i tell my mom im in labor or say my watet broke shell know im joking .. One reason is becuz im bad under pressure lol so i wont stop laughing .. But my prank on her is.. We have the same phone.. Nd same case so u cant tell then apart without unlocking them.. Im going to put the same picture she has as her background on mine so when she trys to open her phone it will really be my phone.. Haha she wont be able to get it open.. I cant wait
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EvilAsh
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:15 PM
2 moms liked this

Nope. My husband and I have a truce since our first year we've lived together. We would get NASTY playing pranks.

Si21
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I really wanna pull something but I need ideas lol
KaylaLieber
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:16 PM

I want to hear some good prank ideas too play on my husband!

xLilBit22
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:16 PM
2 moms liked this
If i did a labor one id probably get my ass kicked. But either way i dont do pranks i suck id be laughing my ass off forreal lol
christinarb
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this
U can say your pregnant if u arnt already or buy one of thos fake lottery ticket cards nd play the crap out of him lol

Quoting KaylaLieber:

brittany208
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Heck yes I am!!! DH gets me EVERY year so this year I'm going to get him! He is traveling out of town tomorrow, I'll probably call him while he's driving and tell him, "okay, dont freak out, but my water just broke and the contractions are coming really fast and hard!!" He will freak out at me going into labor with him not here :) And I'm 33 weeks, so it's believable. 

brittany208
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Call and say you fell and hurt yourself. That's what I did last year. It would have been great, except that I sent a text, DH didnt get it right away, and so I was starting to worry that he was going to leave work when I didnt hear from him. Which would have been bad.

Quoting Si21:

brittany208
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Call and say something happened to the house. The year we were in process of buying our house, DH called me and said he installed something wrong on the water heater and our whole basement was flooded. He totally got me.

Quoting KaylaLieber:

Si21
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:04 PM
2 moms liked this
Ooh yeah that would've lol I just know realized its tomorrow! So I'm pretty sure I can catch a few ppl since I haven't heard anyone speaking of it.. p.s. first thing that crosses my mind when I read ur response - life alert commercial Lmao "help! I've fallen and I can't get up!"

Quoting brittany208:

Call and say you fell and hurt yourself. That's what I did last year. It would have been great, except that I sent a text, DH didnt get it right away, and so I was starting to worry that he was going to leave work when I didnt hear from him. Which would have been bad.

Quoting Si21:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)